1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Greens of USA

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eligh, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Eligh

I have recently decicded that when I am 18 I am going to so register as a Green party member. Go to this site, http://www.greenparty.org/values.php, and just look at what they stand for me. I think that they are the most pro-gay party ever. And they are the fourth largest in the US. Although in major elections I would most likely vote for a good old DEM., I definetely agree with the Greens. They are total activists to what our country is like now, and I just love it. They hate Bush, as do I, and I am sure that some day they will have a larger influence on the US, and the intire world right now. So yeah, they just f*cking rock. GO GREENS!!! (!) :icon_mrgr

2. Aaron

Aaron Guest

I'm confused....does this mean that you are basing your political opinions on which party is the most pro-gay? Please tell me there are other aspects to this party that you like, and that you have formed a well-rounded opinion.

3. hawkeye

I agree with aaron

4. JonB321

I'm with you two, Hawkeye and Aaron, but at the same time, if you are gay and identify as a Republican, or voted for Bush (and they do exist, I know one) I think you're a bit confused.

5. Eligh

Here is your awnser

Okay, that is just one stand out reason why I like them. The reason why I gave you that link to thier list of values is so you could see why I like them. But although being a pro-gay party isnt the only reason I like them, it is one thing that gives them a big plus with me. When I get older I want to be able to marry the man I love, and I dont want any right wing biggots to stop me. And the more DEM. and Greens that we can get in there the more helpful that that can be to us as a group. Now I know, there are conservative democrats, but they only live in the belt, witch sucks cause that is the majority of America. But yeah, the green party is awsome, and I just like the way that they view things. How is that for rounded opinions? :evil: