1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GIRLS, how to avoid problems down there?

Discussion in 'Anonymous Physical and Sexual Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Anonymous

So I've recently got a boyfriend and we've had some fun in bed (no sex yet). He likes to give me head and he also tried fingering me. He probably scratched me a bit and I've bled the next day (just a little bit) and I've had this brown discharge from my vagina ever since (it's like 10 days). I went to see my doctor about this and she gave me some pills and also vaginal suppositories. Now this is all OK, but I would like to ask you how to AVOID these problems in future? I don't want my private parts to be itchy after every single time that we do stuff. My doctor told me it is not caused by his hand being dirty or anything, but probably just because of the scratch. My bf has neither long nor sharp nails...

Thanks in advance! :smilewave

2. Daydream Harp

I am by no means an expert on this, but maybe using lube on his fingers and making him be a bit more gentle might help? Also if he don't have long nails, if he also wears a one-time rubber glove it should also make it less likely they scratch anything I guess. But yeah, wait for more advice on this, but hopefully what I said might be of some help.

3. Anonymous

I was actually going to say the same thing.

Using a latex glove is always a good idea. He could have hangnails, or his fingers could be a bit rough. More importantly, he could have a tiny little cut on his finger. Gloves protect both of you if there are any cuts.

4. sweetiepi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    always pee after you do any sexual activity of any sorts involving your vag, maybe you can get some of that special cleanser just for it

5. Anonymous

...you do know you don't pee out of your vagina, right

6. Anonymous

Do ou know that any activity to your vagina cause bacteria to get caught in the entrace to your urethra which is very close to your clitoris. So any microscopic bacteria that gets trapped in there while getting busy and that can lead to catching a urinary tract infection, or worse.

The solution ladies?
    Pee after sexual activity and EPECIALLY after orgasm.
    It might not even be pee. Your may not feel like you even have to go but force a drop out and that will help :slight_smile:

7. tulman

You don't say if you're a virgin or not. If you are maybe he slightly tore your hymen. It sounds like you are comfortable talking to your doctor. Was this part of the conversation?