1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girlfriend using dating app

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ashuhley88, Nov 14, 2017.

1. ashuhley88

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So back in July I started talking to my current girlfriend. We went back and forth slowly for a while and finally met up in September. We hit it off immediately and have pretty much spent all our time together since then. She told me she loved me, and I feel the same. We both have met each other's families, and we're planning on spending the holidays together. A few weeks ago I went onto the dating app I met her on, to delete my profile. This was the day after I met her sister and nephew. I found she was online. So I chalked it up to her doing what I was doing, maybe she was deleting her profile. Well, since I'm a nervous, anxious person, I wanted to be sure that the girl I am in love with wasn't still on there. I reactivated my profile last night, even though I told myself not to, and to just trust her. She had been on a few days before. Right before I had gotten to her house to spend the weekend with her. Now I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to be the controlling girlfriend, but she told me she cheated in the past, on other girls. We are together almost all the time, so she really wouldn't have time to cheat. But at the same time, I'm worried. I don't want to lose her. I am genuinely, head over heels, in love with this girl. I'm so scared I'm going to lose her. I don't know what to do.

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well that is a tough one but I think first of all you should talk to her. Tell her the truth and say you went on to delete your account and saw that she had been online and see what she says.