1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting strep throat from giving BJ?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Driftr, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Driftr

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone here who is sexually active and normally has a lot of casual sexual partners could tell me if they ever offer to give oral, if they ever receive strep throat (and how often).

I blew some guy this weekend (wasn't even for long, just under a minute) and I didn't feel no precum or anything in my mouth. But three days later, I started to develop a sore throat with a sharp pain that isn't usual to my other sore throats. I googled strep throat cause I got it before and I read some stories of people saying they got it after giving a BJ.

I don't know whether to pin it in the BJ I gave, cause it was so short, or it just has to do with the weather changing, but I was wondering, is it common to get strep throat from BJ? Cause it's not fun at all and not worth giving BJ, which almost every bottom I've been with have offered to me.

2. smurf

Strep isn't an STI, so its far more likely that you got it simply by kissing the guy or by someone sneezing on you. It is extremely contagious.

I've probably blown more than 100+ people at this point. So far only one STI (I tried a bathhouse, hot but not worth it in my opinion just because of how easy it is to get something). Strep has never been a problem due to bj for me though.

3. Farmgal

Farmgal Guest

Unless a guy has something really funky going on with his stuff you couldn't catch strep throat from a BJ. You can definitely get a STI from giving one that could give you pains in your throat. I highly suggest you go in and get swabbed for strep and STIs.

wickedwitch likes this.
  4. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Guy coughed into his hand then handled his penis while he had a pee just before you performed oral on him.
    Yeah, I can see it happening.
    Condoms don't just prevent STD's if you put them on your partner yourself.