1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting over negative feelings

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ljjgreat2017, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I posted something similar to this on reddit and it got no replies. plus, it was downvoted. that made me really upset. I really want to start improving my mental well-being but I feel like I'm at a loss for how I'm going to do it. sometimes I feel like my mind is all over the place. so far, I'm journaling to keep my mind in order. but as I'm journaling, more thoughts keep popping up that I didn't write about. I feel somewhat hopeless. I want ot start feeling better about myself soon. I don't want to start off the new year like this.

how can I get over this? any personal stories? please help.

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it depends on what exactly what about yourself that is causing these bad feelings. Theres a handful of generic things that I feel like make a small difference - exercise, getting a proper amount of sleep, an "artistic" release (like writing or actual art art) and having somebody that you can occasionally talk about how you feel with.

Then for specific things, you can either change whatever it is, or how you feel about it. Much easier said than done. But it really depends on what specifically is bothering you.

3. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you for replying