1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting it to fit

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jaimequestions, May 6, 2019.

1. Jaimequestions

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When it comes to prepping for fun, is it possible that a toy can be too long to go into the back door? Also is there a good way to allow for a bigger wider object to enter?

2. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Buy an incremental silicone "trainer kit" especially for this. Start small...obviously

swimman68 likes this.
  3. swimman68

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Just take your time, make sure you are relaxed, start small, and use lots of lube. Over time you should be able to increase in size.

4. smurf

For beginners, yes. You don't want to start with anything longer than 6 inches I would suggest. It takes knowing your body a bit more to be able to fit longer items in there since there is a "twist" that you have to maneuver in order to get anything bigger. Its possible though, just takes practice.

Like mentioned above, you can but it takes practice and patience. It also depends how big you want to go.

I have a friend that did this once because he was curious and turned on about how big he could go. There are blogs out there that you can read that will teach you how to do it safely. You have to do a gradual progressions in order to not hurt yourself and I wouldn't recommend going thicker than an average penis as a beginner. Like, you will hurt yourself so just be patient with your body and enjoy what you can take for now.

The premise is that you have to understand the sphincter in your butt is a muscle. It can be trained, just like any other muscle, with time and it will shrink back down so it literally takes some people having to do it every day in order for them to "achieve" their goals of what they want to be able to take. Very similar to how body builders can't stop exercising after they achieve their goals haha

Shorthaul, Inlife88 and swimman68 like this.
  5. Archie43

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Smurf,

Would you say a bit more about how to do that "twist"?

I've been poking things in my rectum since puberty, because it feels good. But I didn't realize until recently that it also feels good to go deeper. When I use narrow diameter probes, say, 3/8"-3/4", I can make the turns into the sigmoid and the traverse. However, when I try to use a 1.5" inch diameter double-ender, I can't make the turn into the sigmoid. No matter the angle/the lube/the prep, I bump into the colon wall, and the pressure is more uncomfortable than I'm willing to push harder.

Part of the problem is my small size. (I'm 5' 6" and 125 pounds). Part of the problem is probe flexibility. My small diameter, home-made probes are flexible enough they can turn back on themselves, whereas the double dong has the usual minimal flexibility of commercial toys. I'm not a 'size queen'. I'd just love to see the tummy bump that can happen with larger diameter probes instead of having to palpate my stomach to confirm where the probe is.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Arch

Lover83 likes this.