1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting an Earring

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Doughmaster, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Doughmaster

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Pretty much ive wanted to get an earring for a while now and i brought up the courage to ask my dad and he pretty much said not right now not that i have anything against in a sort of dismissive tone (while we were at the mall where you can get your ears pierced) everyone is saying im acting on impulse and i guess i just want support in my actions.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're at a point where you need your parents' approval to do this, and they won't give you their approval, then you may be out of luck. If you really want to do it, there will come an age where you don't need parental consent and can get it done anyplace on your own. That time will come.

3. Quist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe you could come to a compromise and get a clip on? I know it's not the same thing but maybe if they saw you were serious and that it was not just an impulse they might be more inclined to let you get it pierced.

Like if they saw you wearing the clip on all day everyday for a month or something?