1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting a Super Short Haircut :0

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by orangeyskies, Mar 20, 2013.

1. orangeyskies

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For the past three years, I've been letting my hair grow long. It's finally getting to the point where I'm happy with it, and now I want to cut it super short :lol:

I want to get it basically the length of a pixie cut. I'm a bit worried. I don't know if I should do it or not, but I know I will anyway :icon_bigg

I think it would feel best for me. I'm agender and it feels kind of strange having long hair. It feels too girly for me.

I'm 16 btw (perfect age for making decisions i'll immediately regret).

Does anyone have any advice, support, or similar stories? :smilewave

2. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say be really careful making this decision, and make sure to have a detailed conversation with a stylist before committing to the cut. Ask them questions like "How well do you think I could do this with my head and hair?", "How easy will it be to maintain?" etc. Cutting off a lot of hair like that is a big decision, depending on how much you're talking about cutting off, we could be talking about a years worth of growth.

There's nothing wrong with the style, it would probably look great on you! But just make sure you get feedback from the stylist first, and before having them cut it, show them several pictures of exactly what you want. Never be vague.