1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

genderless/unisex perfume?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fisnou, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Fisnou

I have a lot of girl perfumes that I use to wear that I no longer enjoy wearing. I feel like the fragrance don't match my appearance and clothing, i.e. i feel like it's too girly. Rather than wearing male perfume instead (I know of some lesbians who do), are there any "genderless" perfumes out there, or unisex, so to speak?? I know it seems like an odd question but I thought some of you might know.

And out of curiosity, do you guys wear perfume? Do you ever wear or want to wear perfume of the opposite sex?

2. MixedNutz

I don't wear perfume, but I have a unisex one.

3. Fisnou

oh, so that do exist then?

4. MixedNutz

5. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    CK Be and CK One were marketed as unisex fragrances. I'm sure there's a few more from other brands.

6. Neutrality

I've worn perfume before, A lot of the times I wear women's body spray, use women's scented lotions and bath gels but, I use men's cologne and deoderant...I actually get a lot of compliments about my smell because the mix creates something that is feminine with a hint of masculine too...so it's very unusual. I'm not even a feminine guy either, atleast apperance wise, or mannerisms, or physically, just emotionally really...but, I like this weird mix of scents the best...If you try this you have to experiment a lot and find a ballance so the scent isn't over powering....I just use a little of the colegene and body spray.

7. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I wear both male and female perfumes depending on my mood. But I would like to start eventually wearing male cologne entirely. I like the musky smell - its sexy! :wink: But I do wear men's deodrant all the time!

8. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do the same thing. Only male cologne and I have a vanilla body spray and lotion. I thought I was the only odd one that mixed. lol I'm not feminine or anything either, I just enjoy the scents.

9. SkyDiver

As for fragrances, I'm strictly on male cologne. But some of the lotions I put on my hands and face smell extremely lady-like. :wink:

10. Bree

I don't like perfume. I'd rather people smell the way they should. Also they make me sneeze.

On that note...earthy scents like spiced vanilla, coconut, chocolate, are less girly. Avoid fruity or flowery scents at all cost.

11. Deaf Not Blind

i never thunk abt it.
    :astonished:

i worked in retail for a decade...im transgender...i never ever thunk abt it.

---------- Post added 10th Dec 2012 at 05:22 PM ----------

YES! I like coconut and vanilla, and they smell like girls cooking, so yummy!! But no, oranges and cinnamon! Wear that too! Yum!

---------- Post added 10th Dec 2012 at 05:24 PM ----------

yeah but we sell it only in mens cologne area of the store i worked at...says what?

12. Fisnou

Very interesting responses :slight_smile:

MixedNutz & awesomeyodais - I'll be taking the plane soon so I'll have a look around at the airport for these perfumes... I usually avoid those places but now I have a mission :grin:

Neutrality - That's an idea, mixing the two together!:icon_bigg

BoiGeorge - I'd like to try that but I'm too embarrassed to go in a store and buy male deodorant perfumes :icon_redf It's silly! It's the same with male clothes, I'm too scared to even browse the male section even though I want to!

Bree - yeah, you're right, vanilla's very strong and girly. Most of the perfumes I have have vanilla in them cos I used to like it! I still do but not on me anymore :dry: