1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gays dating FTMs?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cynder, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minamimoto_Fan

Sure, I'll give a chance to any man that wants my heart. Like I'll tell anyone, I'm not picky about my men, it's personality that really wins me over tbh. I guess you can say I'm an androphile, because I just love masculine qualities over all, I don't care if you're a twink, bear, or anything else; I just find men attractive.

I myself have never done anything sexual with a partner (that isn't to say I've never done anything sexual by any other means, but that's not the point) but honestly, I prefer the sensual side of being with someone more than anything I've experienced thus far. I just want someone to hold me and vice versa, I want someone to cuddle with while watching bad movies, I basically want someone who's like my best friend but I can do dorky romantic stuff with.

Sex is not the catch all end all in a relationship. THere are many ways to gratify sexual urges via toys and other means. Anyone can go out and have sex with someone, but for me, I want someone who's more than that. I don't care if I ever have sex if it meant I had a meaningful relationship with someone. All that really needs to be there is the same spark, the attraction, between both parties. If that's there, then I'll gladly go on a date with you, and hopefully if things go well, maybe go on to do other things.

(Sorry if I worded anything weird, it's like 1:00 in the morning and I can't sleep :V)

2. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have a problem. What if a gay person was dating another man who was planning to go to MTF? And they still love each other. Be rather interesting.

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Then they're not a man, they're a pre-op trans woman.

I'd imagine it would be uncomfortable for both parties involved.

4. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    True. Always keep in mind that it is a possibility.

5. RemakeJake

I absolutely would if I liked the person :slight_smile: I used to have a little crush on Arin Andrews :lol:

6. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would be open to trying it for sure. If he was kind, sweet and caring :slight_smile: I'm a virgin, but imagine sex would be rather interesting. We'd have to be pretty creative. Maybe we could use a strap on or something if they had not had surgery yet.

7. JaCeBurningStar

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As others have said, personality and sheer appeal come before the bits.

8. Rainbows~Exist

9. randomconnorcon

Even before I started properly questioning my gender/sexuality, I found no problem with dating someone who was transgender (male or female, though I do tend to lean more toward guys). Now as someone who identifties as nonbinary/trans himself, it definitely won't be a problem. Plus I'm asexual, so if they're not comfortable with anything it's all good because it's kind of likely that I won't be comfortable with something, too. Never say never, I'm not sex repulsed, but I don't know what might happen. Personality, who they are as a person, is more important to me than sex.

10. Toblyawesome

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can I just say how cool it is to see so many open people here.
    I've been treated like less of a man by gay men before and it feels really terrible. Especially when you're trying to identify as male and you get denied that.
    So, yeah, I'm so very happy to see all of this :grin:
    (also, I'm Pansexual so I would be totally cool with dating a fellow Trans individual. FTM or MTF)

11. HugasaurusRex

I do not see a problem at all with dating an FTM person at all. Love is love no matter what someone was "born as". It is not how we are born but who we become.

12. Thewriter

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well myself being a queer pansexual individual, I have no problems dating any guys who are FTM. I've actually been on two dates witH two separate men and while they didn't work out, I do believe the experiences were good.

13. Sam I Am

Attractive people are attractive. Doesn't matter to me what combination of bits you have.

14. Froot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Like other genders and stuff, I'm really picky about who I want to spend my time with, let alone date.

FTMs are definitely cool with me, but I'd prefer they were already on hormones for awhile before I started dating them.

My reason for that is because some FTMs change a lot and go through hell while transitioning from Pre-T to a few months on T at first. So, I don't want to be with someone who isn't going to feel the same as they did before hormones. Or completely go different ways about things, which is totally understandable - since I did exactly that.

Just like anyone, they'd need to get all their ducks in a row first. :slight_smile:

15. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I would absolutely date a boy who I like if they liked me back. Why wouldn't I?

16. KayJay

The response of a true hero, to be honest. You're awesome.

17. Damos

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I feel the same and idont care if the boy already has a penis or not or wants to get one. That wont change what kind of person it is.

18. alilnervous

I would! People are just people to me, if I like you I like you :eusa_danc

19. Egregious

This will be my first post on these forums.

As much as I identified being a gay man with wanting male genitalia, I cannot help myself but to say that, watching persons who have made the weighty decision to be true to themselves as trans, I do find these people attractive. "These" as not a disparaging term but "these" as to identify a group of people who existed outside of the realm of my awareness.

There are YouTubers such as Caden, TheRealAlexBertie, Benton, etc. for whom I cannot help but be sexually attracted. I wondered why. What specifically am I attracted to? And I found that, more and more, viewing FTM transitions, that it was the male body, the male voice, the male countenance, the male psyche that I am attracted to far more than the male genitalia.

The long and short, I could easily see myself with a FTM who has not undergone bottom surgery. I am not sure how receptive I would be to non-conformative top surgery -this is just my personal opinion under my current understanding, not a unanimous, or factual, statement.

What I wanted to relate by this post is that, increasingly, the genitals of my partner are not as important to me as the conformity of the body, mind, and spirit to the gender in question. I understand that this still imposes the physical manifestation of a male or female body respectively upon the trans person. I cannot help myself, I have physical needs and a physical desire for my partner's body. There may be people like me and there may be people more progressed or more accepting than me. I, personally, may need that level of semblance, but I do not need to be 100% met on my expectations of another's physical characteristics.

What I am trying to say is that, as a gay man, I would be happy to fuck a vagina so long as it were attached to a man I loved.

20. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Two years later, I am in fact dating a trans woman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.