1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay God/Matthew Lush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Connor, Apr 11, 2008.

1. joshhunt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh, i remember seeing this guy just before the whole 'Leave Britney Alone' thing.

So yeah, he pisses me off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I dont know what it is, but i just cant stand people like that...

2. LostAddict

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Blah, I'll gladly take some bacon over "Gay God" any day. He comes off as incredibly ignorant and trendy (no I'm not calling vegetarianism trendy, just him trendy). It seems like he literally has no clue on vegetarianism, the cons and the pros of it, and just did it to be 'different.' He also just seems generally stupid. The way he presented himself in that video, half of the points relating to sex, I don't think I could have an intellectual conversation with him at all.

I also don't like him for his support of Peta, which I think is a disgusting organization. I lost any and all respect for them after I heard about:
    a) their advertisement campaign called "holocaust on a plate." I think you can imagine what it entailed. Downright disgusting, extremist and overall petty and pathetic.
    b) their support of extreme animal liberation groups. Let's solve animal cruelty by causing destruction and harming people, that definitely seems logical!
    c) PETA workers going to schools and handing out pamphlets of a cartoon mother slaughtering chickens saying "this is what your mother is doing." Or something like that. Also incredibly immoral.
    d) The fact that the co-founder is on diabetic medicine that is routinely tested on animals, and refuses to admit that animal testing CAN be beneficial.
    e) petakillsanimals.com (Tons of information on them)

Sorry for the long post, but I think people should know.

That being said, I wouldn't mind being a vegetarian (I could never be a vegan though, I like milk and eggs and all that fun stuff way too much), but being a meat eater is just easier.