1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny Story Time

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by MikeWolf, Oct 4, 2017.

1. MikeWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, the funniest thing happened the other day, or at least i find it funny. So you guys know how i recently got an iPhone, and with it ######. Now a week later the highlights of my new phone are from ###### just because of the people I've met. Those people being my co-workers who i didn't know were gay. Let me give a bit of background. My primary source of income(unfortunately) happens to be my paycheck from a Boy Scout Summer Camp(so i make only about $900 a year, i know i need a real job, but that's not the point) but here's the thing. When i worked at the camp i was 17, and thus still under the youth protection guidelines. I could not have a relationship with someone over 18, i could however be friends with them. So now that i'm 18, and new to ######, i find 4 co-works, all of which i hung out with frequently. So these 4 co-workers happen to be an area director(in charge of an area at camp, for example waterfront area or shooting sports), a health lodge worker(being a diabetic i'm there like once a day), a vice-lodge chief(it's a long story but his position is as high as mine), and my boss(literally in charge of the programs that goes on around the camp). it's just so funny because I had know idea, and I remember complaining to a few of them about not knowing any gay guys. So sorta awkward, on the bright side i might have a few dates in the near future. But wait there's more. The other day i got a message from someone asking if i was me( by name and what school i go to) turns out i had a closeted friend. funny how the world work out right?