1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny family moments

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by anonmember, May 31, 2018.

1. anonmember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There have been a lot of threads in the fun and games forum section relating to this, but they all seem to be dead and I don't want to bump old forum threads, so I'm starting a new one. I'm going to start by sharing one of my funny family moments that happened today. One of my cats got in a fight with one of my other cats and she's been hiding in the closet because she got pretty badly hurt so she's trying to stay away from the other cat, and my mom was like "She hasn't come out of the closet yet!" And my mom pretty quickly realized what she did afterwards and we both started cracking up.

2. anonmember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's also funny because it coincidentally relates to my struggle.

3. Cas girl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Whenever we have a family get together, people start doing stupid things after dinner. I think it is because of the excessive amounts of food consumed. So this one time, my aunt pulled out a few sarees and started pretending that she was a model. She did the cat walk, posed like show stopper, the whole nine yards. It was pretty hilarious, considering she was using the saree as a shawl over her night gown.

4. anonmember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Another moment that happened today that’s much funnier is: I’m going on vacation on Sunday with my REAL dad, and I asked my real dad (who knows I’m bi and fully supports me for it) if I could go to a church while I’m out there, and my real dad jokingly said “There’s a Mormon church out there. Do you want to go there?” And then my mom jokingly said “You’re dad’s trying to get the gay out of you!”, and then my stepdad was like “Turn it off! Like a light switch!” (A reference from the hilarious musical The Book of Mormon). This is all in good humor though If you don’t know what I’m talking about look up on YouTube “The Book of Mormon - Turn It Off”. I think it’s great that my previously non-affirming parents (who are now very supportive) are making light-hearted humor out of an issue that I’ve been struggling with.

5. anonmember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry, I forgot some punctuation. Please forgive me, but I just think it’s hilarious.

6. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My family doesn’t do anything funny. I’m the only one with a developed sense of humor and they never appreciate it.

It used to get me in trouble all the time when I was younger and I got called a smart ass quite a bit as a kid.

7. Aleko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My neighbors are nosy af and where staring at us from there porch across the road when we just had gotten back from the store.

So i was slightly annoyed and went to my room and got my Royal Navy antique spyglass and started staring back at them. They didn't like that very much lol.

#7 Aleko, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
  8. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My family used to play a game when we were driving anywhere called "Beep & Wave" where we'd beep at a random person on the street and wave at them enthusiastically like we knew who they were. We'd never do it when we were stopped, only when we knew we could wave and drive by the person so they wouldn't know who it was. Most gave confused expressions when we did it, or waved back which made it so funny.

Then they started making cars have all-tinted windows and that took the fun away real quick.

9. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My younger brother noticed I had a slight limp (a sports injury) and said "That's Gods punishment for being gay" I replied "It was the only way He could make limp!"
    He just cracked up and said "you'r bad"

BTW His comment was in jest all my family is totally supportive.

10. RavenK

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I tried to say a simple sentence in Spanish the other day for my sister but wasn't paying attention and accidentally said "The boy eats the dinosaur"

11. RavenK

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people

12. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well the first holiday after I came out (3 years ago) I didn’t want to go to thanksgiving because things were still so weird. But I did... we were staying at my brothers... it was him, his wife and son, our mom, sister and her husband, and me. We were decorating my brother’s tree with him because my sister in law was super pregnant and couldn’t. Well my brother in law wasn’t paying attention when my brother asked for a new cord of lights and tried to give him the wrong end. We’ve always called the end with the prongs the male in and the end you can plug it into the female... well my brother frustrated was like “hey you’ve given me the female end.. two female ends won’t work” (he acted like he was trying to plug them toegether) he then said “this ain’t gonna work... two male parts would work!” Before I realized it is said... well I’ve found that to be very true! He’s a pastor and everyone was really really silent for a minute. Then all but my brother burst out laughing so hard. He giggled but was very embarrassed he had opened the door for the comment!

13. Kevin k

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My grandma threw a fit on my grandpa for setting up a tv antenna in the middle of the living room floor. She didnt like that there was a bunch of dirty stuff from the garage on her new carpet, lol, she was so angry she couldn't even finish a sentence!