1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funniest, Dumbest, weirdest or most Ridiculous injury you have ever had

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mateo, Sep 13, 2015.

1. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I moved a piano, saw it begin to tip over and tried to stop it. Big mistake! It went over anyway and I ended up beneath it. I somehow avoided any fractures, but sustained serious brusing to both legs and and ankles, my left wrist and stomach. If I'd gone any further under the piano I wouldn't have been so lucky and would have most likely broken my ribs.

2. Mateo

Holy crap that's scary

3. xxCHAOTIC

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm a pro at hurting myself in hilarious ways.

Last one my damn lesson horse stepped on me! I was cleaning out her feet and we both went to lean the same direction. She lost her balance and dropped her hind leg square onto my toes. I can't blame her, I just had a good laugh about it because usually she's so good about her feet.

Still finished my lesson and hobbled my way through work for a couple days.

4. MistyDawn

Out Status:
    A few people
    I dislocated my knee cap throwing a piece of rope into a fire, fast forward a year and half later dislocated same knee cap playing dodgeball (that was awkward) then a year and 2 days after that dislocated same knee cap again getting up off a couch in the middle of the night to grab a glass of water...never got my water even after the trip to the emergency room lol

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fuck dude, how heavy was that can? I mean, I practically tore my big toenail down the middle when I tripped before , but a soda can? o_o

6. Eye Shine

My weirdest injury was actually pretty painful in the moment too. This isn't a joke either. I was swimming in the ocean and suddenly I had this great pain so I crouched and grasped my balls in pain. I had been stung by either a jellyfish or bee in my TESTICLES! It was horrendously painful and it hurt for a decent amount of time. Plus swollen balls don't feel or look too good.

7. Mateo

:eek:OH MY!:eek: What are the odds of that?

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Funniest:
    I would make my younger sister do stuff, to amuse me, and one of these times I asked her to grab the ceiling fan and swing on it. She didn't want to, but I made her anyway, and due to her weight the fan came ripping out of the ceiling.

I, standing off to the side, found this hilarious. But karma had a piece of the ceiling, which had been damaged due to pulled wiring, come crashing down on top of my head.

Not funny at the time, but in retrospect it's kind of funny. Our parents didn't find it funny though...

I was, like, 12, maybe. My sister was 9 or 10.

Dumbest:
    "P'fft! This shotgun isn't sh--
    *BANG!*
    FuuuuuuuUUUUUCK~!!!"

Basically, I shot a shotgun. Was being a bit cocky and too close, and the recoil wound up causing the top of gun to hit me in the forehead. I should have known better, but hey, that's what makes it dumb.

I was 14, I believe.

Weirdest:
    I woke up one morning with my mouth bleeding. I must have bit my tongue or something, because my pillow was soaked. Checked my mouth but found nothing, so I have no idea what that was about.

I was 19.

Ridiculous:
    My sister was being a nuisance so, when I saw the opportunity, I slammed the car door on her finger to get it caught and crushed. As I was savoring this, our mother comes outside and asks why my sister was screaming in pain, and to open the car door. I do so... but then my sister slams it on my fingers, before my mother tells her to stop that and to open the door.

Well, this process repeats two more rounds until, finally, our mother loses it and begins shouting, while chasing us away from her vehicle.

What makes it ridiculous is, my sister and I gave no fuck, we were only focused on inflicting pain on the other, over and over and over and over again, with this same car door. Needless to say, our parents were not pleased, nor our fingers.

I was about 13 or 14. My sister was 10 or 11.

It isn't surprising to see why my sister and I don't get along, looking at this...

9. Nova Ves

I hit myself in a tender place practicing baseball with one of those poles where the ball swings around it... my lack of terminology is probably a striking indication that I really didn't know what I was doing.

Other than that, I scarred my hand when I stretched out in a lazy river and it brushed against the side... not even hard.

10. Mateo

It seems the worst injuries come from the most unlikely of objects or circumstances.

11. PerfectlyNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I landed on a fence (legs apart) the last time I ever tried to jump over one (2 weeks ago)
    I got kicked below the belt by a horse (this year)
    I have burned my hand many ways:
    11 years ago - Grabbing a curling iron (second degree)
    12 years ago - Grabbing a curling iron (second degree)
    6 years ago - putting my hand on a fireplace for a picture (second degree)
    2 weeks ago - slipping and grabbing the nearest object (metal that had been in the sun for hours) (first degree)
    I almost cut the very tip of my left index finger off (1x3 milimetre rectangle of flesh holding the 2 milimetre thick, 4 milimetre diametre piece of flesh) with a pair of saftey scissors trying to cut a popsicle stick in two (5 years ago).

Never had stiches, a broken bone, or a hospital stay; but I have passed out from pain (don't ask, I do not remember anything).

12. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

1.) I stepped on a skateboard that I didn't see and fell right on my forehead. Got a nice egg sized bump.

2.) Stabbed my thumb trying to fix a light bulb.

3.) Smacked my face against a chair corner, so sharp it required stitches in my lip.

4.) My 6 month old, 90 pound Rottweiler puppy jumped on me, resulting in me hitting my head on a cast iron radiator and getting a concussion.

13. Mateo

As for weird I tend to bruise very easy and am constantly finding new bruises on my body that I cannot explain. Like currently I have a nasty bruise with a knot on my ankle just above my shoe line, I have no clue where it came from.

14. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Once, I decided it would be a good idea to shake my wet hair like a dog in order to get it dry... The result: getting dizzy and falling over into the gravel, thereby spraining my wrist really bad.

Another time I was turning a big old box TV and it fell in my foot. Which hurt.

Then there was the time I was spinning in an office chair, contrary to everyone telling me not to, and fell over - knocking the wind out of me. (I was a kid)

I also did an unintended backflip from playground monkey bars and got the wind knocked out again.

15. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One time in my outdoor ed class, we were making notches in sticks, and me being stupid, was trying to cut through a knot, slipped and ended up cutting the inside of my thumb. I ended up needing 4 stitches and they had to glue the part next to my nail since it was too close to stitch.

16. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was around 10 or 11, my sister was 6-7, and it involved the car door.

At that time, my sister used to cry about every little thing. I accidentally hit her while driving home, and in hushed whispers, I kept telling her "don't tell on me please!" My parents got out of the car and went upstairs, while we kept arguing. She started laughing, and told me "I'm going to tell on you!" And then I chased after her, and somehow ended up on top of the car? I don't remember how...
    The car door was open, but on lock.
    Then she slammed the door, on my fingers, and I screamed. She ran upstairs because she didn't want to get yelled at from my parents, and ignored my screaming. She was hiding, and I cried and screamed at the top of my lungs until finally, ten minutes later, my parents heard and rushed downstairs to help me.

17. Mateo

The last time I injured my right foot was back when I was in middle school I had stepped off the bus in a hurry trying to get away from a couple of girls who tended to harass me (not bully just didn't understand I wanted to be left alone) and in my hurry I stepped off wrong and twisted my ankle.

I refused help walking from the same girls cause I was a stubborn ass. By the time I walked home my ankle which is normally skinny and knobbly was the size a softball.

My dad took me to my doctor next morning and I had to have X-rays. I ended up having a severe sprain with 2 out of 3 tendons broken.

18. Mateo

I almost had a really bad on where I would have fallen off a roof. I was helping my dad and brothers take down the solar panels to his pool heater cause he was having a new roof put up and I lost my balance and almost fell.

Thankfully I was squatting next to my little brother who has fast reflexes and good balance cause he quickly grabbed me the second he saw me falling. Had he not been there I would have gone off

19. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I was biting my nails and then almost died. Apparently, I had a streptococchi (spelling?!) infection in the finger I bit, which then got down into my lungs and inflamed them. I had to go to a hospital, and then to another by ambulance, and then another by helicopter, where they managed to save me after some weeks.

20. Mateo

That had to be terrifying.