1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funniest, Dumbest, weirdest or most Ridiculous injury you have ever had

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mateo, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Mateo

Ouch!!

---------- Post added 15th Sep 2015 at 12:08 PM ----------

I've done something like that except it was a standing floor fan. The blade was coming loose so I opened it to tighten the blade back on but forgot to turn it off. It was in the middle of the night, dark, and I was half asleep so it took me almost 10 minutes to realize I was actually bleeding. come morning there was blood all over the fan, my bed, me... So I think the moral of this story is more like, fans are evil.

---------- Post added 15th Sep 2015 at 12:13 PM ----------

It took me five times to injure my left right foot to learn my lesson:dry:, one puncture, one hairline/compound fracture, one secer scrap, and two sprained ankles one severe.

2. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From the least recent.

I got my hand stuck in the lift door (a finger's disfigured), my sister bit my knuckle, causing an indent (when I clench my fist you can see it) and when I tripped on the steps once, causing my shin to have a long indent.

Not really an injury but my ingrown toenail (my big toe), both sides are ingrown and painful as hell-I keep slamming my foot into things. Once it was actually sat on.

3. PossumJack

Two years ago I log rolled down a large hill out of sheer boredom and slammed my ribs right into a tree :lol:

4. Mateo

It seems the best injuries are created through boredom and bad decisions.

5. Aviator182

When I was about 11 I was down at one of my friends country home. They had a rope swing tied to a tree that went out over the lake. I went out over the lake, but forgot to let go. Came back and hit the tree dead on. Sliced my forehead open a bit and blacked out, slid down the tree and in to the lake. The funny part was that George of the Jungle had come out with in the past couple of years and I remember people yelling "watch out for that tree." Just like in the movie. No major damage, nothing a couple of butterfly stitches could not take care of. Just one of the more funny injuries I've had.

6. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The injury itself was not strange, but the circumstances were.

The other day I saw a homeless man with a sign sitting by a crosswalk, so I stopped my car and walked over and talked to him. I gave him some money, and he then proceeded to tell me a very strange conspiracy theory about some ancient temple library that someone had supposedly discovered in the desert and how this library contained lost books of the bible written by moses. I'm an atheist, so this was not of any real interest to me, however I was polite and listened to his story. After he was done I was running across the street, tripped and did a ninja roll over the curb and kept walking. Only until I got into my car did I realize I had scraped a large ragged gash out of my knee and had ripped my work pants open, as well as my elbow in two patches and my palm. It bled quite a bit. It was a pretty nasty injury.

As my dad said "No good deed goes unpunished."

#46 EpicConfusion, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  7. Yami

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I were laying in my bed with my legs bent (y'know like a triangle) and the rest of me laying down, with my laptop resting on my legs. I, then, manage to make the laptop fall over and hit me my face. At first I'm all wtf?? and then I just start laughing. And then, I decided to send my friend a snap telling her what happened. Guess what happened again?
    That's right! The exact same thing! I had a pretty ugly wound after that, because yes, it was bleeding!

My sister managed to trip on a pillow and break her leg when she was younger though, so I don't really think I have the right to complain too much. :wink:

8. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was about 2 I pulled a fan cord from above my head, and then fan came crashing down on me like some Roadrunner cartoon. Had to get a few stitches in my head. My parents took me to the emergency room at the hospital and said despite all the bleeding, I threw a fit when we went from the waiting room to the doctors. I didn't want to be dragged away from the toys :lol:
    Other than that, I don't get injured too often at all, but I'm very clumsy and trip over nothing a lot, so I guess that makes up for it.

9. Houdini

When I was in school we were playing some kind of tag game in PE. I was pretty fast but the other girl was able to make the corner before I got her. Because I was to fast I couldn't stop anymore and ran straight into the wall. Broke my glases and nearly broke my arm...
    But I did break my arm once when I fell about 2 m shy of the finish line of a 100 m race. I'm not sure if I crossed the finish line...

10. ScatteredEarth

I ended up burning my leg with the engine of a dirtbike because I was jumping over this pile of dirt that I was told multiple times not to.. While I was telling her it was completely safe, the dirt kinda loosened under me, I panicked, and mid jump I turned the handlebars sharp right, and when they landed, it fell on top of me :c

I also got a nasty bruise on my ass after falling on it a grand total of 17 times in one day. Literally in the same spot.. I'm not even sure if it was possible tbh

11. Mateo

OWW burns are not fun

12. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I fractured my wrist playing leap frog when I was ten, and I broke a rib from coughing earlier this year (or I broke it slowly over the course of a week from flu symptoms, then it just happened when I bent over to pick something up).

#52 Daydreamer1, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  13. thesharkamander

The most ridiculous injury I have ever had was the time I almost severed my toe on a vacuum cleaner attachment. No, the piece was not sharp; it was incredibly dull. No, the vacuum was not on. In fact, the piece wasn't even attached. It was just laying on the floor, and I stepped on it while running. It tore halfway through my toe and I had to get stitches.

14. AsheTheHuman

I built a very very basic catapult, more like a seesaw really. Put a rock on one side. Jumped on the other. Long story short, I had to get my lips glued back together.

15. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I fractured my middle finger by hitting myself in the leg.

16. Mateo

Sounds like someone was watching to much Loonie Toons, LOL.

---------- Post added 20th Sep 2015 at 01:58 PM ----------

May I ask what in the world is your leg made out of? Steel? Iron? Concrete?

17. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ohh. This reminds of the time we had a fan going on the top of the stairs at my camp. I was going to walk over it, failed, and fell down the stairs. Thankfully it was only 4 stairs :lol:

(I don't feel like explaining the set up, but the fan on stairs made sense)

18. Mateo

This reminds me I was once hanging over the edge of the top bunk of my brothers bunk-bed backwards and fell off head first and hit a fan and the bucket it was sitting on.:eusa_doh:

Oddly enough I walked away from that with nothing more then a bruise or two, a scratch and my heart thumping out my chest.:eusa_danc

19. MrSkittles

Lost my Big toenail when I dropped a pepsi can on it. It Hurt for Weeks

20. Yosia

- I broke two fingers at school when we were throwing them rocket thingies at eachother, that was quite embarrassing.
    - I sprained my ankle quite bad when I was playing tag with my brother. I just went over on it, I don't even know how.
    - I broke my leg when playing on a trampoline. I was messing around on there with my brother and idk what happened but I left with a broken leg, so yeah.
    - I sliced my leg open once when I was playing football, and I went in for a slide tackle and there was a sharp stone on the grass. That hurt a little.
    - Ran into a tree branch once and hurt my head. I never got it checked out or anything, but it made me dizzy and I had a monster headache for the rest of the day.

I have probably injured myself more than this but these are the ones I remember. xD

#60 Yosia, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015