1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frustrated by car deal

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Natasha Elyssa

So....I was supposed to get a nice car in near perfect shape from a relative's friend who owned a shop and traded the price of the bill for the car. So anyway, it was a 2000 Chevy Impala LS fully loaded. It had power heated leather seats, sunroof, the little compass display thing, and was beautiful. It was 3,000 dollars and had only 60,000 miles on it. This car would have replaced my old car, a 1995 Saturn SC2. So I found out this morning that, when my relative went to go pay for it (he was putting the money up front for me) and retrieve the title, his friend told him he sold it. This immediately crushed me. Here I am, just waking up, expecting good news that my uncle had the title and whatnot, but instead my mom told me the story. I was just getting out of bed when she came in and told me about it. I just lost all energy and motivation to do anything right then. I mean, this car was perfect. This car would've lasted me 10 years or so. This would've been the best car my "house" family would've ever owned. It was great, but then I got crushed. So now my relative is scrambling to put a car together for me (it's a long story) and even he's frustrated with this. I'm sad, mad, annoyed, and so on. And it's not like I'm flamboyantly emotional, it's just kinda like one of those *sigh* moments. But this car would've been gold to me. Not only with how nice it looked, but how good it was and how long it would've lasted. And it's like, this was a sure deal, and the guy sold it from under us. My theory is that somebody had to have given him a better offer and that's why he sold it. But like, I wanted that car. That car would've been extremely good for me. Now I'm going to get stuck with a beat up Cary that's in similar condition to my old car. I already took my old car to my relative's house to drop it off. So I'm without a car for a couple of days and I have to fight to use my dad's truck. There's 4 of us, and now 3 cars. And we all need to go places, so...this isn't working out too good. But I'm extremely tired and frustrated by this. This would've been one of the most important tools of my life for several years. And it's gone. Like, I can't get over that. To have something so good get taken away like that, it's just like....ugh. It's like putting a plate full of food on a starving man's table, and taking it away because somebody else wanted it. And it's like, I really needed that car. My old car is a step away from dying and I need a good car to last a long time. I don't have money to go and buy a good car, and having this deal on the table (granted 3,000 dollars is still expensive for us) was like gold. This sucks. This was going to be so good, now I'm stuck with a car that is probably doomed to the same fate as my old car; run for a tear and then dead with something new breaking every week. Ugh...:icon_redf :***: :eusa_doh: :tantrum: :bang: :dry: :icon_sad:

2. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people