1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends Hitting on You

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ima Person, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Ima Person

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does anyone else have a friend that sometimes hits on you?

I know the guy used to have quite a big crush on me at one point, and this was back when I was only on the look out for other girls, so I had to let him down gently, and I did try my best for it to be gentle, sometimes things like that can come of in the wrong way, but I tried my best. But I got a boyfriend a few months ago, he was my friend before we started dating, but it's a different guy.

Anyway, in the last few weeks this other guy has started hitting on me again, I don't know why, possibly because it became public knowledge that I had a boyfriend, I don't know. But it just gets so annoying, I mean he knows I have a boyfriend and yet he still tries, and I don't really want to bother my boyfriend about it or anything, because I'd like to try and resolve it myself.

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, it's happened to me before. It's always slightly annoying, but I just ignore it.

3. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it's rather me who is hitting on my friends ._. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

One of my best friends does this to me, but I don’t think she realizes she’s doing it haha. It might come off as just heterosexual “gal pal” behavior to her, but as a lesbian woman I tend to interpret it as flirting lol. I know that’s not her intention though, and I know that she’s unhappy with her boyfriend currently. So she sometimes likes to explore flirting with me as if she’s playing with the idea of being a lesbian if things don’t work out with her boyfriend. But being gay doesn’t work that way lol.

There was a straight woman I had a crush on last year who was in my teaching credential program with me at college, and she would also flirt without intending to. So she made me feel really confused and disappointed at times. We became friends because we were both studying to be English teachers, and we did go on one “straight date” lol. She parked her car kind of far away, and I automatically started walking her to her car without even thinking...because that’s just me after taking a girl out...it was second nature. When she realized I had walked her to her car, she joked about it and was like, “Aww, are you making sure I get to my car safely? How sweet!” I laughed to play it off, but when I got to my car, I was....well confused and disappointed haha. Whoops lol.

5. JK8

JK8

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I enjoyed when friends flirting with me in old days.lol coz I thought it was fun being the popular one among my friends.. but now I really don’t like it , recently one of my close friends, who knows very well about me , starts flirting with me, everytime I see her , I just wish she doesn’t do it coz I am not interested in her romantically and i feel weird and also feel bad for her too , I am worried and hoping that she is doing it just for fun just bcoz she is single at the moment and gets over soon .