1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Split Suggestion

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by hawkeye, May 7, 2005.

1. hawkeye

I was noticing that the chit chat forum is getting pretty large compared to the others, and it seems to me like it can be split into 2 forums: sexuality related and non sexual.

2. Aaron

Aaron Guest

A forum split will probably be needed eventually, but I'm not sure that the traffic warrants such a split, yet. My visits are seldom, yet the threads with new posts are still all on one page. It's fine for now IMO.

3. goratrix

I'm probably not the best one to ask, since I visit more than once a day... still, I don't really think a froum split is necessary... not yet anyway. If the the traffic gets so high that most people have threads with new posts in more than one page, then I think would be time for a split... Still. I don't get more than six 'new posts' each time...

Not yet for me, but of course it's the Admins decission...

4. TriBi

My experience with forums is actually fairly limited...but the other main one I go to is high traffic, and I wouldn't have thgought that the number of posts here would justify any splits as yet.

Don't let that stop you from getting ideas and putting them forward tho'!