1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Time

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lc asl, Aug 10, 2017.

1. lc asl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So basicly I'm asking for advice and just general enlightment for a first time sexual stuff boy + boy.
    Anything from kissing to analsex. I just want to know as much as possible.

Anyone any advice for a first time?

2. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most important advice - when you play, always play safe. Never have anal sex without a condom (no excuses) and make sure you always use plenty of good lube that is condom safe. This is your personal responsibility. I know some guys who bottom who falsely believe it's the tops responsibility to keep them both safe. It's not!

Your question about m/m sex was very general though and many of us could write a book about the whole subject. It might be better if you ask more specific questions, so we can provide a more succinct answer. Don't be embarrassed to ask.

3. lc asl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well a question I have is does someone take the lead? I noticed that I had to take the lead when I was with a girl (might just be the girls I dated). I really don't like taking the lead, I am as they call it a 'chicken'.

4. Raydar0110

This is just some background about my relationship, feel free to skip it if you want, this is going to be a long ish post.

When me and my boyfriend has sex we do have certain roles that we play ( not only during anal sex). When we don't have anal we both have our usual roles. I'm lying down on the bed and he is on top, we get undressed all at once most of the time and get oncthe bed first. If it's oral then we will take turns or 69, which ever we feel like.

In our relationship we are very open to talking about sex and what each other likes. Sometimes he will ask to be on the bottom if he feels like it and I'll ask to be on the top. This is very important to having good sex in my oppinion.

We also tend to skip foreplay or atleast reduce it as we have both just turned 17 and live this our parents, we only have a small window when they are out.

Before you get all your clothes off or even start to do anything it important to talk about it. Don't go straight into asking him to handcuff you and pin you against a wall as this may frighten him off. Simply say what roles you would like to play. Personally I like being more submissive and I have told my bf that.

Start by talking about it a few hours before, then start when you are both relaxed and comfortable. Cuddle up to him, give him little kisses on his face and start to stroke his body a bit( stay away from his area, That's for later). Kiss his neck and slowly climb on top of him, or shuffle yourself under him if you want to be on the bottom. Assuming you are both clothed, put your hands under his t-shirt and hold him close to you. Kiss with a bit of tongue if you both like that ( talk about this aswell) and subtly ask if he wants to go further as consent is always a must. After that do what feels natural. Take his trousers off aswell as yours, I find guys in their underwear really sexy so I leave them on for a minute or two then they come off.

Do what you want after all that. If you tell him you dontlike taking the lead then he will probably do most of what I described but make sure you don't just lay back and let him do all the work, show your into it aswell so he knows he can go further without feeling uncomfortable. I know this has been a little graphic but you need to give detail in these sort if conversations.

5. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Communication is important and before you have sex, you might want to talk about your preferences and discuss what you'd like to try. From there, things tend to develop quite naturally. You'll probably start with a bit of kissing and then it will lead on to other things.

Just be aware of how you describe your preferences. Don't tell a guy that you prefer someone dominant and assertive if you only really prefer not to take the lead. Say what you mean.

#5 PatrickUK, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  6. lc asl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks guys! For now this is all I can come up with, but I know I have more questions so they will come around sometime in the future

mattblack likes this.