1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First sexual relationship advice

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Hyde1905, May 7, 2022.

1. Hyde1905

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So recently I’ve gotten into my first serious relationship with a guy. It’s been a while and have gone further than just kissing but I’m always on the receiving end (as an FTM guy with a cis partner). whenever I gain the confidence to go further myself I realise I don’t really know what I’m doing and hold back. I’m worried that to him it seems as if I don’t want to go any further.

At the minute it seems really one sided but I do really want to go further I just have very little knowledge in the subject and find that to be comfortable doing anything I have to know exactly what Im doing. I’m guessing the best place to start would be something along the lines of a hand job but I’m really scared of doing something wrong and hurting him. I know it’s recommended to use lube and can imagine it would probably be painful without? But then we don’t have access to it and he still hints that he wants me to go that far if I’m comfortable with it. And not to mention my very lacking knowledge of the male anatomy.

I never really imagined myself to ever be in the situation of wanting to know how to initiate something or knowing how to carry this out with a guy as for a long time I thought I was only attracted to girls and now I realise I’m not it feels like tackling a whole new entity XD

Anyway, any advice on where to start or what to start with doing and how to would be really appreciated:slight_smile:

2. Y2B

Y2B

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My advice is to get knowledge from him directly. No one will teach you what he likes better than him. He's giving you "hints" which means he's ready for it. Tell him that you never did this before and he will guide you.

BiShark likes this.
  3. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Communication is the key. The more open you can be with each other the better it will be, for both of you.

As far as hand jobs are concerned, lube definitely helps and can make it more pleasurable, especially for circumcised guys, but it's not essential. I wouldn't worry too much about hurting him with a hand job. A guys erection is normally strong enough to take it, unless you are gripping at him like a vice. Maybe the best thing is to watch what he does to himself and then follow his lead.

4. Phil0110

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Communication and condoms are the main keys