1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First love?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TaintedOne, Jan 1, 2018.

1. TaintedOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello, im new here but i need to vent really bad. My english is a bit bad, cause im not native speaker.
    Im 28 years old male. Not so long ago i got new job (8 months+) and everything seemed fine until last months.
    I 'discovered' feelings towards one of male coworkers (30+) It all started when we had to work together few times like assembling something or welding. We really never talked to each other before, just hi and bye and small chit-chat, because i thought he was shy and i didnt want to annoy him. And day by day my feelings grew stronger. Recently we had New Year party, we both got drunk and went outside just talking about everything. Then went in his work room in another building and continued talking and laughing lol. Currently we are on New Year holidays (week+) and i started going with him everywhere like forest, park and distant places (train stations etc). He taught me how to drink but nothing serious, just beer lol. Before i would never go to said places or drink, but with him i think i could go anywhere and like it. I dont know what to do anymore, not sure if he feels same or just being friendly with me as we are almost same and sometimes think alike. His talking is very quiet so we always talk close to eachother faces, like really close i can feel his breath. I like him as person, male and friend at once. Everytime he calls me im shaking like crazy, but im afraid if tell him how i feel, it'll hurt him and we'll split apart :frowning2:
    But one the bright side its just 4th day we started hanging out and we'll see what happens next haha.

#1 TaintedOne, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Person1234 likes this.
  2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, how common is it to form intense friendships with other men where you live? Is this something that you see other people around you doing, or does it already feel sort of unique?

Also, has the topic of gay rights or gay issues ever come up? I know it's not the most casual topic in Russia right now, but if it ever did come up and he seemed sympathetic to gay issues, that might be a reason to feel more comfortable telling him how you feel.

3. TaintedOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    None at all. Nobody here just hangs out like we do lol. Walking thru semi-wild forest, picking quiet dark path or randomly across city for 7 hours losing track of time. For me its extremely unique.
    We have never talked about gay stuff before, that'd be extremely weird if i started asking something like this.
    Odd part we dont talk about girls and relationship either. I value him as best friend and not going to rush anything, time shall tell.