1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First ✨gay panic✨ got me questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Hermess, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Hermess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys!

I was at a party with some friends and one of my girl friend told me she wanted to kiss me - I’m a girl and she’s engaged to a man. She told me a couple of times throughout the night and actually asked her boyfriend if she could kiss me (obv he told her no because there were many people with us and because she was drunk). After that she continued telling me she wanted to kiss me, actually telling me she never had feelings like those etc etc. She got me into a full blown gay panic, and honestly at some point all I wanted to do was to take her to the bathroom with me. I didn’t do anything on the moment because I wanted to respect her boyfriend + she was drunk, but it keeps popping in my mind. I talked with her about it while sober and she proceeded to tell me how sorry and embarrassed she was of her behaviour. One-time drunkenness behaviour? How should I deal with this? I don’t want it to be ackward between us as I really like her and enjoy her company

2. Wanderlost

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You did the right thing by not acting on her lowered inhibitions and respecting her relationship. Just move forward with her as if it didn't happen while remembering that it did. If there is ever something more that is meant to evolve from this then obstacles will be removed and the time will make itself right.

3. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Glad she apologized