1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy XV

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KingdomKeyDK, Mar 4, 2016.

1. KingdomKeyDK

So...
    I'm not quite sure about the hype for this game, considering many of Square Enix's fans are obsessed more with Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and Kingdom Hearts 3, but I recently say the footage that came out about a month ago on the Niflheim Base Footage (WHICH LOOKS AMAZEBALLS)...

I found out that the release date for this is coming out March 30th, and I am so pumped that I can barely contain my excitement... Which you can tell by my face, which you can't see...

REGARDLESS!

For those of you who are extra excited to see the next installment of the beautiful series and have not seen either the new cinematic trailer that came out in August OR the Niflheim Base footage in February/January, I have some links below. PLEASE reply with your overwhelming excitement, because to see other people's excitement gets me even MORE excited!!!! (!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

Cinematics Footage:

[YOUTUBE]0_jvlm8wdFw[/YOUTUBE]

Niflheim Base Footage:

[YOUTUBE]GO7nyrNBFXA[/YOUTUBE]

Release Date News:

Next Final Fantasy 15 Event and Release Date Reveal Coming to LA March - GameSpot

2. 741852963

The battles look very cinematic (a bit like a more sophisticated Resonance Fate) although a bit too hectic for my taste.

I do like (if what I'm seeing is correct) you have to dodge obstacles/opponents during battles, BUT it is a bit messy having so many characters to control.

3. KingdomKeyDK

Well I would think it was something similar to Kingdom Hearts (or so I have heard...), where your party members are fully autonomous NPCs. You would only play as one person at a time, similar to the leader and paradigm system of Final Fantasy XIII.