1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Out Of Place

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gear2BQueer, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I'm finally back on here. I realized how much this website has helped me in the past by looking at the date I joined which was in 2015. That year I would say would be the emotional rock bottom of my life so far. Since then a couple of changes have been made. I sought out professional help for my mental issues and I also came out to several people including my parents. They took it better than I expected, but then again I expected the worst. It feels awkward to talk to the about normal stuff in my life like crushes and why I'm really scared to go to church. I think sometimes my mom hints at me being gay if that makes sense. She told me about a movie she watched and how I would like how one girls relationship turned out. I think everyone is too afraid to bring up my sexuality and discuss it. I sometimes feel very disconnected from my family because I'm not fully being myself around them. Now I'm officially moved into a new house with some extended family members and I'm extremely anxious. It isn't just about my sexuality though... I feel like if I make one wrong move I'm gonna be scolded. I know I'm an adult now but I'm just anxious and a bit too isolated. I wanted to feel a real human connection again like I have with my best friend who has probably forgotten about me by now since he's been gone and will stay gone at basic training for the army. Any Suggestions?