1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Alone

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jj2047, Feb 9, 2019.

1. jj2047

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey guys!
    I'm 20-something-year old. For the past year, my life has been down in the dumps. I got removed from a professional program, and the girl that I've been crushing on for almost four years got into a relationship.
    Right now, I'm currently restarting my path in my career life; however, I feel so lost alone. I feel like everything I've been working towards went down in the dumps. I am only out to a couple of friends and not out to my family at all. Sometimes it's hard for me to be myself. I feel so alone because I feel like I can't be myself.

2. Fishtail

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Why not go to a LGBT center nearby and maybe volunteer for teens?
    Or if there isn't one close by you, search online for LGBT groups who meets in public.
    Volunteering for other people or animals can help with loneliness.

3. LezCee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey lady!! First, I hope your days have improved since Saturday!! I can understand your pain. There are times when it seems there is no worse feeling than losing everything...this could be a chance to re-write your story and make a new mark that is more meaningful on the world. Do not give up....I am not out to anyone, but I would rather be alone because then I am free to be me when no one else is around. You can PM me if you need someone to talk to :slight_smile: