1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fear of having sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Hope4love, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Hope4love

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    it's not the sex that i'm afraid of, but the possibly terrible STI's you can catch from it, I want to know how some people are brave enough to go for it, i'm also more worried about people finding out about it and i have to come out to explain and it will make things even worse

2. ReginaNox

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find that perfectly reasonable. Even if the person is responsible as an adult some of things you can get as a teen might not show up for years. Personally I ask any potential partner to get tested, just in case. Yeah, a lot of people take it badly... but at the same time, if the person isnt a virgin then indirectly you have sex with every person theyve had sex with. I think that if a person respects you and your boubdaries then a simple test isnt too much to ask.

Rin311 and Hope4love like this.
  3. Inlife88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree. The first perso I had sex with said I didnt need a condom because she had a IUD, and I was dumb and horny enough to go right in. Luckily I did not catch anything. Now I am looking to have my first gay experience, pretty much I want to see what the other side is like, and it is scary to think they could have something too. I just hope they are honest about whether they have something or not.

Hope4love likes this.
  4. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The STI thing is kind of over exaggerated. Yes it's possible to get them, but it's not like everyone out there has them. More people are clean than have STI's. Plus even if you did catch one, a lot of them are easy to get rid of, it's just taking a pill or getting treated. Herpes you can generally physically see on their body so is easy enough to avoid.

You should still use condoms to be safe, but you really don't have much to be afraid of. Nearly every human to ever live has had sex, and we're all still alive right...

I dislike this number, but if it makes you feel less fearful of it... I've done it with about 150 people, half the time with no protection at all, and have never gotten any type of STI or STD.

Hope4love likes this.
  5. Hope4love

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That's really comforting, Thanks !!

Destin likes this.