1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Pokemon

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by doglover44, Aug 14, 2013.

1. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

What is your favorite Pokémon and why ? mine is meowth because he can talk and cubone

2. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ooh... big question. I suppose I'll choose one for every generation (excluding gen 6 as it isn't out yet).

Eevee
    Azumarill
    Absol
    Lucario
    Snivy

3. bulbasaur as he was my first <3

but i like charizard and garados (sp?)

4. Niko

Haunter and Blaziken...because I can't decide which one is better. :love:

5. Oxelotl

Well I have a lot of favourites, byt most likely favourite is Blazekin. Torchic was my first Pokemon, Blazekin was my first starter. He looks awesome, his concept is awesome (before every generation decided to become fire fighting as well), he's powerful, and again he looks awesome. And now there's a mega evolution so hooray. Close second would be Eevee, as I just think they're awesome.

6. kresukun

My favorite would have to be Girantina, it was the first legendary that I got up to Lvl. 100 and have been the best one ever since

7. waders

waders Guest

my favorites are Latios and Latias

8. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Lucario, fuck yeah

He's awesome, just a total badass, plus since I'm part furry, kinda sexy too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretty much the exact same as this. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Snorlax, Haunter, Charmander, Eevee, Dragonite and Raichi IN THAT ORDER.

11. Who knows

Who knows Guest

Serperior - The regal and haughty look in green plus those moves make it the perfect pokémon for me.

12. animequeen567

I have quite a few favorites.

Firstly, we have Feraligatr. I LOVE Feraligatr. It was the pokemon that helped me get through to the Elite Four for the first time and helped me finish a pokemon game. Now for the record, my first game was Pokemon Blue, but I was five mind you so I wasn't quite able to get past the elite four until later on. Now My next favorite pokemon was Umbreon.

Umbreon is badass. I love that it's a dark pokemon. Dark is one of my favorite types of pokemon. When I first evolved my eevee in pokemon silver by friendship it was a magical moment for me hence why it was my favorite eeveelution. Originally my favorite eeveelution was Flareon, but Umbreon quickly took its place XD

Haunter because of the anime. When I first saw it, I loved its fun personality. It was such a silly pokemon even though it was a "scary ghost". I fell in love with it so that was when I knew I needed one. It was on my team for pokemon blue.

Squirtle is just sooooooooo cute! I love it. It was my very first starter and I will always love it.

Charmander because it's just a little sweetie pie in the anime. It was the one I picked in my second playthrough of pokemon blue.

Misdreavous because well....I have no idea really. I think it was because there was this electronic battle game I got when I was younger. It came with a Bugsy card and a Cyndaquil figure. The second pack I got to battle with was Misdreavous.

Houndoom is another badass. I just love it so much. It's a fire and dark type that is just the perfect mix!!!

Sneasel because I spent hours looking for one playing pokemon silver version. It was glorious.

13. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    An interesting topic as you can see the span of generations here and those that may have experienced 1st gen the first time round as opposed to later gens and having to backtrack.j

As for your own choice....I couldn't help but laugh at cubone, remembering how it speaks "Cubone bone bone cubone" :roflmao:

My favourite had always been Magmar, sure he's not the most powerful fire type but I just thought a flaming humanoid duck was pretty damn cool!:thumbsup:

14. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I maintain that all these new-fangled post original 151 pokemon don;t really exist! (joke)

15. Jimi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My favorite pokemon by far, is Milotic. It's declared the most beautiful pokemon ever! It's serpentine shape, it's gorgeous scales, long lush hair...it's practically a mermaid! Can't beat that. And not to mention, it's got some pretty decent stats that make it a viable pokemon to have on your team!

16. waders

waders Guest

what about your favorite types? my personal favorites are dark and psycic

17. Abbra

Surprisingly it isn't Abra!

It's actually Plusle. Not only is the little thing cute as all hell, but it's my good luck charm. It seems to pull through for me at the most opportune times despite the odds being stacked against it. Duking's Plusle single highhandedly took out 3 of Ein's Pokemon despite being the my last Pokemon.

18. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I rly can't decide ugh.. But Vaporeon is super elegant and beautiful, and so is Espeon!

19. CheesyGoose

[​IMG]

Dis mofo.

More seriously though, I guess Blaziken is definitely a favourite. But I've always loved Turtwig as well :slight_smile:

20. Kor

Kor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ditto on the ditto. Also Typhlosion!