1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite game of 2015

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Lone Dragon, Dec 20, 2015.

1. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My favs were:
    Fallout 4
    Life Is Strange
    Undertale

I don't get why people were so dissapointed with Fallout 4. I think people just got way too excited. I was maybe gonna buy Witcher 3, but I went for Fallout 4. I also think Witcher 3 is a bit overrated. I loooooved Undertale. Life Is Strange may be my fav for the entire year. I'ts been so long since I ever cried that much about a game. I think Life Is Strange was AMAZING. The story, the characters, the atmosphere, etc.. I looooveeeed it!

2. Jakob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, full on Just Cause 3. The story itself is rubbish, but goddamn is it fun!

3. Rainbows~Exist

Fallout 4. However I was slightly disappointed with it. It felt to me like its creators were trying to cater to a wider audience; they greatly improved the combat mechanics and the settlements were a nice touch but the story for me wasn't that great. Fallout New Vegas had so much more in terms of fallout lore and story (The faction system was cool as well) whereas Fallout 3 had great exploration value. If Fallout 4 combined the elements of what made the previous games so awesome, all with the new graphics and game-play mechanics, then it would have been truly phenomenal. Still, it's a good game and despite all of the criticism it has received I still love it :grin:

4. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    Life is Strange was the only PC game that I sat through and finished last year. I had mixed emotions about Chloe but overall it was one of the games that I enjoyed thoroughly. I agree that the story was well-thought-out. The feels were strong on that game.

5. TeruTeruBouzu

Ohh, I don't remember release dates.
    Fire Emblem Fates is the only game I know for sure was released in 2015.