1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasizing about men?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Senpai25, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Senpai25

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey everyone,

There is something that has been confusing me for some time now. I am biologically male and identify as a transwoman. I always picture myself as being female in my mind. Furthermore, I feel attracted to women but not men. Yet I sometimes fantasize about engaging in sexual activities with a man with my imagined female body when feeling horny. This happens just as much as fantasizing about performing such acts with women.

How I can only be attracted to women as a person and yet can picture myself in such a manner with people of either sex? It seems very odd, and it makes me wonder what it says about me. Could someone please help me out with my understandings? I would appreciate it.

2. Angus44

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Based on what you said here it's possible that you are sexually attracted to both genders but romantically attracted to women. Just a thought :slight_smile:
    -Gus

3. Mark1410

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nothing is completely odd, much probably you imagine yourself with guys too just for the "bed things", but you feel more comfortable with girls about having a longterm relationship. I don't see it like a weird thing, if you think that a woman could still be the one who could give you emotions while on a relationship, then I wouoldn't take it as a negative thing. In case, you can just try and have a relationship with a guy too, to see if you feel the same emotions or not.

4. Senpai25

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you everyone for your help with this. I certainly see where you all are coming from. I feel that the main reason I was confused was that I was equating romantic attraction with sexual attraction. Your responses have helped me understand that. It also makes me want to consider experimenting some.

#4 Senpai25, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2017