1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fan Theories

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by eez17, May 18, 2020.

1. eez17

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey
    Anyone have any wild fan theories about... anything? I wanna hear!

Could be just a cool thought, an explanation for a plot hole. Really just any thoughts about any show/book/movie. Just make sure to specify what it is, and why you think that.

2. RavenK

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not my theory, but I do think that the theory that Scooby Doo: Where are You takes place during an economic depression makes sense. Normally well-off people are turning to strange crimes, there are dozens of abandoned buildings, businesses aren't doing well, and the gang- all teens- are living on their own, aren't in school and don't have paying jobs. They travel around a lot, but they never seem to have an actual stable place to live.

Sure, they MIGHT be paid to solve mysteries, but we don't really see that happening. It seems like they mostly just get paid in food or places to stay for a bit. Other iterations of Scooby Doo show them going to school, earning money, or living with their parents, but these five are just homeless. Living in the Mystery Machine. Probably working odd jobs when they're not solving mysteries.

Or maybe it's just a cartoon about four teens and their talking dog.

3. La Corbeau

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people