1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family (kind of a rant)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Spacesword, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Spacesword

okay so I have been trying to do things that would lead up to me coming out (or coming clean because I don't exactly hide that I like girls) to my mom. Last night I decided to see what her reaction to me singing a song that blatantly is about a girl who likes other girls, she seriously just said

"Haven't heard this one before."

and that was it.

I have a pride flag, lgbt fanart hanging on my walls and I even have a t-shirt that says it's a yuri thing printed on the front (yes my Mom is well aware of what Yuri means since she overheard me and my best friend talking about something a few summers ago.)

How more obvious do I have to be?

She obviously still thinks I'm straight or something because she is trying to get me hooked up with one of the boys that goes to her church.

2. geoseason

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It could be in the back of her mind, or she just isn't 100% sure and doesn't want to just assume. I hinted at my mom and she said she knew I was hinting at it but she didn't want to be the one to bring it up, she also didn't believe me but she is 100% accepting and is my best friend.

She could see how you'd react to being hooked up with a boy?

#2 geoseason, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016