1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family dilemma

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Recently my mom got caught cheating on my dad, she got a second chance. Now she was caught again and he threatened to abandon everyone as so my mom can learn a lesson. He wants to make my mom suffer by making my siblings and I suffer. He doesn't want to support us financially and is planning on living in mexico. I myself and well of having a supporting friend group and boyfriend. Though I fear the safety of my sisters. He had been divorced before and ditched his other children and never paid child support. I fear he is going to do that to us and I have concern for my sisters. My mom messed up but for my dad to do this is unforgivable. I am not sure what to do. THough I hold anger and resentment towards my dad.

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately there isn't much you can do. It doesn't sound like either of your parents have their shit figured out for a lack of a better term. Which leaves you and your siblings kind of in a rough spot. Depending on you and your sibling's ages, there might not be anything you can do except try and talk your parents into couples counseling. Though it would be hard to sit them both down and tell them they both have problems that they clearly need to figure out.

Again depending on your age you can maybe help support your siblings and mom if you got a part time job. But if you are not old enough to work, I can't think of anything.