1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

falling for a straight girl

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sadfruit, Aug 13, 2017.

1. sadfruit

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well. I like this girl. She's just out of college and she's a few years older than me. I started to fall for her when I started to make her laugh and her laugh was the best thing ever. I got to know her this summer.
    We bond over almost everything. It's as if we got a lot in common.
    I admire her very much. But having this crush on her is so overwhelming. I get so nervous around her and she's completely curious about why and how she could help fix it... but how can I tell her that I have got the biggest crush on her ? It's been burdening just looking at her big brown eyes and falling for her over and over again. What sucks the most is that she's got a boyfriend anyway. You see, I'm a girl and I adore this girl very much. I don't know if I should let her know and not make it weird. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to work with it. She's the cutest thing ever. I want to be her friend for a very long time. But I don't want to mess things up. I'm open about my sexuality too. She gives me so many butterflies. I just wish it was easier to move on. I respect she has a boyfriend too.
    I'm not looking for a relationship with her...
    It's not my intent to do so. I just really really really like her man.
    Falling for a straight girl does suck. It sucks so bad.
    What should I do now that I'm stuck?

2. KenzyBell

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry but I can't really help you with this. I'm going through the same thing with a close friend I like. I understand everything you're saying but I can't exactly help with what you should do. Sorry.