1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

every time i poop blood comes out to

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by yaoicore, Jul 24, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

yea yea I'm not died but any ways I came on here to day because well maybe I should go anonymous with the post but any ways here it goes lately blood have been coming out of my booty I don't know why and I'm scared it happens every time I poop

2. 50ishandout

I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on Empty Closets, however I'm going to guess you have something serious going on and should get to the doctor immediately.

3. you should go to the doctor or emergency room immediately. bloody stool could be the sign of something as simple as hemmorhoids but it could be also linked to other more serious causes. either way, they will need to offer you advice and review. this is not something to play with. go today or call your nurse hotline through your insurance if you have it but i would say go to the ER or doctor as soon as you can.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How much blood are we talking? Like a few drops and a streak of read where you wipe, or a teaspoon or more?

If it's a few drops, it's likely a hemorrhoid and not very serious. You can do a web search for hemorrhoids and how to treat them.

If it's a teaspoon or more, then yes, you should see a doctor and get it checked. It never hurts to check in any circumstances, but particularly if there's any quantity of blood.