1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Even my computer is Southern Baptist...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Matt, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Matt

Matt Guest

Ha! I knew it!

Here I am nestled snuggly in the Bible Straight Jacket, er, I mean Bible Belt where everyone and their brother is a Bible bangin' queer hatin' Southern Baptist. I thought my one refuge from the storm that is hatred for homosexuals and anything not strictly biblical was my computer, but alas, I have been proven wrong. I tried to rip my brother's Godsmack CD to the computer and it made this god-awful hellacious noise. I ejected the CD, fearing the worst, but the CD came out without compilcation. I tried again to the same effect.

The next CD I put in (Tony Braxton's The Heat) ripped fine, no grating crushing noises. Hmm... maybe I shouldn't try to rip such racy CDs anymore. :wink:

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That CD has probably got some copy-protection crap on it. There's probably some software out there to deal with such inconveniences, and I'm sure someone here will be able to suggest something! :slight_smile:

3. goratrix

hmmm never thought there would be a CD nero couldn't duplicate... music CD anyway... I've never had that problem... but I'll look for it on google as soon as I have a little over three minutes to be at my computer...