1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epilator for the face

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Pseudojim, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi all,

mods - I didn’t think this fit in another more specific category but sorry if I missed one. Feel free to delete or move if so.

cis male, but I hate hate hate hate my facial hair. I plucked it all out recently for the third time, but this time I want to keep up the plucking instead of shaving. Does anyone has any recommendations for a facial epilator? I used my partner’s, she uses it on her legs, and it definitely felt like it got quite a lot, but it’s not quite getting the hairs as short as I’d like it to.

thanks for any advice!

2. LilLily

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I don't know why you came here lol but Vivi Rose on Youtube has this video about a hair removal product she uses and recommends for trans women: I'm not really a hair removal expert or anything and I haven't used it but I feel like this would work good for you if you want it permanently removed. Maybe your girlfriend might be interested in it too. Also this is supposed to be for permanent removal not just cutting really close, so if u want ur shadow there still then this wouldn't be good to use