1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

End of the Road RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by ForNarnia, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Cinis

Cinis Guest

" It was a nice town. Beautiful scenery, nice cafés. You know...that sort of town." Nevemburg had been so different from her hometown. The piece the quiet. Despite the circumstances everyone lived a nice crimefree life. It was one of the main stations of the governments crime division after all, a grand city. Which was exactly why she had been there she had needed information. She had to find her brother. She had to see him one last time.
    She had hated that town. So different from home. And at the same time she had admired it for everything her hometown hadn't been.

They arrived in town. Everything was silent. Was it supposed to be this silent? She gripped one knife tightly. She had wanted to get out of the car before they could arrive the bar bit the empty streets made her nervous. Still, she had to do this. " Could you please let me out here?" she asked " and...thanks for taking me with you."

( it was still nice nice of you so....thanks^^)

#81 Cinis, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Emmett nodded, and pulled over. Ah, there it is. Dead ahead.
    "Looks like I found where I need to go. I hope you do, too. If you need anything from the back, it's yours. I won't be needing it anymore."

You're letting her out? Idiot. She's cute, Lena'd love her. I don't take orders from Lena. Not anymore. You never did. She gave suggestions, you followed because you're weak.Hush.

3. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Anree took a look at the bar he was holding at. Yup this was the place. So his friend having the same name really hadn't been a coincidence. Huh.

" Thanks again but I think I'm good." she couldn't risk being at the back of the truck for so long and be seen. Under normal circumstances she would never turn down free food or resources but she'd get by. But why wouldn't he need them anymore? Maybe because he's in a city and can get new ones now...still...weird..

She took another look at her companion who seemed conflicted and tense for a moment. Maybe that was just her own imagination and nerves playing tricks on her.
    Annie produced a little slip of paper and a pen before quickly scribbling down a number and handing it to Emmett. " Here. If you ever have a problem. Any kind of problem. I can help."
    She smiled one last time before opening the door of the car without another word and leaving into the shadows of the night.

#83 Cinis, Oct 17, 2016
  4. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Emmett let out a sigh as she walked away.

I think she likes you. Shut up. It's okay, I'll be there soon. I hope Lena's happy to see me. She always is.

He ditched his car in the car park behind the bar, knowing it would be taken care of, and went inside.

When Lena saw him coming towards the bar, she wondered if she was seeing a ghost.
    "Em?"
    He nodded, not quite daring to look into her eyes, out of shame.
    She jumped up, sat on the bar and swivelled around to face him. Shocking, the grace she exerted, even in such a childlike action. She peered into his face, sliding off of the bar, and onto her feet. "Emmett?" Her voice wavered slightly, so quiet it was almost undetectable.
    "Lena." he smiled.
    She flung her arms around him, laughing warmly. A bald headed security guard at the side of the room smiled slightly, muttering to himself, "So, she does have a heart after all."

"You came back."
    He nodded. "I always do."
    Butch returned to the bar just in time to see a stranger, the man from the portraits, standing before him. His long leather coat seemed a little pretentious, he noted, but Lena seemed to like him. He must be important.

"Lena, I'm sorry."
    Lena stepped back, resuming her poise and nonchalant attitude. "For what? You came back, didn't you, sweetheart?"
    "Coming back doesn't change the fact that I left, Lena."
    She waved it away. "Water under the bridge, Em."
    "Don't call me that."
    "That's your name, right, Em?"
    He rolled his eyes. "God, I forgot how much I hated you."
    "You love me really, big brother."
    He sighed. "I do."

#84 ForNarnia, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  5. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Mika watched as a car came to halt before the bar was that her?
    He watched a man enter the bar alone. The owner - Lena- greeted him with open affection. Her brother? The more you know

He tapped his fingers impatiently against a table. The girl would have been here by now if she wanted to talk...but then none of the bunch had ever talked.
    Mika sighed. He had hoped that she would be willing to talk now that she was on her own. Or that maybe she was just a little girl tagging after her big brother. But apparently that wasn't the case.

His thumb hovered over the call button of his phone. Should he force the bar owner to spill? Not yet. There was still a chance

---------- Post added 17th Oct 2016 at 09:06 PM ----------

Anree watched the bar from a dark side alley. Should she go to the back door? Should she call Lena again? Could she trust the woman? Should she talk with that man in hopes of finding her brother? Could she trust him? Would he let her go if she talked or would she end up in prison either way? No. No, she couldn't think that way. The tattoo on her right shoulder seemed to burn again. She had made a promise, she wouldn't break it, not even for her brother. But she had to know...had to know what happened to him. No. She would stay strong. He wouldn't want her to break her promise for him.

Acting on impulse she made her way to the back door. Every journey begins with a first step.

#85 Cinis, Oct 17, 2016
  6. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Still hearing voices, Em?"
    He glared at her. She glared back. It was like she was looking in a mirror. They had the same piercing eyes, it was rather eerie to watch.
    "No thanks to you."
    "You know that wasn't my fault."
    "I know. But hearing your voice in my head is not always fun."
    Lena chuckled. "Yes it is, I'm always fun."

7. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Anree watched through the little window of the back door. She could see a boy" Butch" his nametag said. She remembered him faintly from the last time she had been here. Or maybe it had been someone else. She had been half dead back then.
    Should she talk to him? No...better watch for a little while longer.

---------- Post added 17th Oct 2016 at 09:29 PM ----------

Mika watched the two siblings. He took another sip from his beer (the same he had ordered hours ago). " Not to interrupt your happy reunion but is our guest still going to show up anytime today?" Patience was a virtue but he had been patient so far and there wasn't much time left.

8. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Butch smiled at the guard as he walked over to join him. "Hey, Cass."
    "Hey Butch. Catch the show earlier?" He nodded his head towards Lena and Emmett.
    "Yeah, I did." He smirked at the older man. "So come on, Cassy-boy, tell uncle Butch what you know."
    He folded his arms. "And who says I know anything, Butch?"
    Butch laughed and elbowed him playfully in the ribs. "That shit-eating grin, for one thing. Besides, Lena always fills on her security on her familiars."

"You got me there, kiddo."
    "Don't call me kiddo."
    "Sure thing, kiddo."
    Butch sighed, rubbing a hand over his face.
    "That guy is Emmett. He's been top secret for the last seven years. She literally tore a guys throat out just for speaking his name. It's always been a kind of need-to-know thing. But now he's here, we're free to say what we want about him."
    "But who the hell is he? Her friend, lover, brother? What?"
    "Its complicated. And that's something I can't tell you. As far as the world knows, he's her older brother. And I can say no more."
    "But you do know, right?"
    Cass nodded. "Of course."

9. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Nate eyed the dead body in front of him. Despite all the time they had not seen each other the features were unrecognizable. She had spend so much time and effort into finding him. He sighed and closed the young man's eyes.

10. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    From the back room emerged a dancer, dressed all in red and black. She jumped up and sat on the bar in front of the stranger, swinging her legs. Her dark hair was in two ponytails, and she was eating a lolly pop. "You know she's not coming, right?"

11. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Annie gave the back door one more look before turning and walking away. Lena had helped her an injured girl she didn't know and Emmett had given her a free ride and offered her supplies. She couldn't just endanger these people just because she wanted to see her brother again. Coming here in the first place had been a stupid idea even if it was the best lead she had gotten in weeks. She had made a promise. But she loved her brother. The cold night air made her shiver. She felt lost and stupid and alone.

------------------

Mika gave the girl a look that translated roughly into what the hell

" So why would I have been told she'd be here?" He then asked in a bored voice.
    It seemed like he'd have to question the bar owner herself either way. Pity.

12. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Lena asked her to come. But Lena can't force her to actually do it. Her power does know some limits."
    She nudged him gently. "Cheer up, hun, there's more fish in the sea." She slid off the bar and patted him on the head. She must have been in her late twenties, but she seemed incredibly immature. Sure, she had a serious side, but where was the fun in that? She worked as a stripper, for Christ's sake, 'serious' was too common in this business.

"The fact is, if some dude showed up here asking questions about me, you'd never see me again."

#92 ForNarnia, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  13. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Mika gave the young woman a tired look. She like everyone else in this bar seemed surreal to him.
    " I wasn't expecting to meet her when I went here. I just needed information. Everything else was an unexpected turn of events." Sure it was possible that she would have wanted to talk for whatever reason. And somewhere he had hoped that it was indeed the case. Maybe she had changed her mind about some things but it had been a low possibility from the start. Which to be honest spoke for Lena's innocence ,everyone that actually knew something would have denied knowing the girl before warning her secretly. It was likely that the strange bar owner didn't know about the mess any association would inevitably bring her.
    Interrogating her seemed necessary now that the girl wasn't likely to show up. But there was something he had to make sure of before doing that. " Does Lena have a tattoo on her right shoulder by any chance?" he asked.

14. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "You know, you're a pretty weird person. You wanna probe me for info on my boss, but you didn't even do the 'what's your name?' thing." She smirked, and took a bow. "I'm Dee. And you are?"

As the girl bowed, there was a flash of colour on her back, between her shoulder blades. A small tattoo of a blue rose, which contrasted lightly with her dark skin. But no shoulder tattoo.

15. Cinis

Cinis Guest

The girl was clearly dressed like a stripper or something similar so was she..trying to...sell? Well..her boss would tell her anyway." Mikael" he said.
    Dee was beautiful and young. Her playful joviality was like many other young girls he had known in his life. Somehow that fact made him sad.

---------- Post added 19th Oct 2016 at 12:01 AM ----------

Halfway out of the city Anree's phone started to vibrate in her pocket. Cautiously she looked at the screen. For a short moment she thought that it was Lena trying to call her again but the number displayed was a very familiar one. She picked up.
    " Annie, where are you?" Asked the voice on the other end.
    " Nate..what?" She asked, confused.
    " Where are you? I'll come pick you up." He said again this time with a voice raw with a angry yet tired urgency that stopped her from asking or arguing any further.

16. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Well, Mikael, I happen to know that Lena has a tattoo between her shoulder blades of a red rose, and a cute little heart on her right thigh. But shoulder tattoos are very uncommon in our line of work." She smiled and looked up at the screen above the bar. Almost the end of another day.
    "So, what's the deal with these shoulder tattoos, anyway?"

17. AlgebraicUchiha

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Somewhere near a car, Wiley smirks.
    Skepta, Jammer, D Double E.... Has Earz been freed? We shall dominate this entire forum!

18. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (Are you seriously commenting weird stuff on every rp thread? :grin: Haha, you do you, man.)

19. Cinis

Cinis Guest

( @ chiha good luck =P
    @ Narnia sorry for not replying sooner I'm quite busy atm ( which is why I haven't posted the fics yet either..again I apologize))

Making the tattoo hurt like hell. Annie closed her eyes and started counting down from 100 to forget the pain.
    Marking everyone with a Tattoo would be seen as a stupid idea by some as it held a lot of disadvantages when hiding or going undercover. But that was the point: Once you were in you were in forever and if you get cought you'd chose death over talking without even doubting it. It was a promise, a promise to the cause and to the people she fought with.
    She had been twelve then when she swore to fight and die for this. Her brother held her hand, his presence a comfort and security to ignore the pain. His right shoulder already showed the black swirls as a promise for everyone to see.

----------------------

" It's the sign of a high- grade criminal organization" Mika said while the counter on the screen turned from 200 to 199.

20. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (It's okay :slight_smile: No problem.)

Dee chuckled. "Well, so's mine, you know?" she laughed, "Or at least, that's what we tell people. Much neater than the truth." She tapped her hand on the bar, and watched the screen change. "Maybe there have been tattoo people here. I mean, all they'd have to do is wear a long sleeved shirt or cover it with makeup, and we'd be none the wiser. What's this guy look like?"