1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emotionaly Weak People

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eligh, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Eligh

Okay, so recently my friend Cheri has gotten into this stupid ass argument, and I think she's a total dumb-ass for letting the stupid shit get to her. She lives in Oklahoma as well as I do, and she goes back and forth to Wisconson for family gatherings, ect.. The last time she way there, she got herself a boyfriend, and she's crazy about the guy. All I hear is Jim this, Jim that. Its like shes a damn 4 year old that found an adorable puppy on the street and gets to keep it as a pet. But anyway, Jim yelled at her, and she totaly freaked out. Like OMG! He fucking yelled at you over the phone about going to college and living with you. People raise their vocies all the time. She claims she doesnt like getting yelled at, but I dont know anyone who does, but people can deal with it. But no, she just cant have anybody being rude or in any form pissed off at her. I just want to tell her, SHUT UP! Its like she's totaly fliping out over some stupid ass guy who really isnt worth her time, and is much to old to be dating her. She is 16, hes 22, I mean come on, a little petophilia there? Sorry if you in that age difference relationship bullshit, but date someone your own age, that big of a difference fucks everything up, but she doesnt seem to realize that. But anyway, if you have any stupid, emotionaly weak friends who cry and that turn of a dime, vent your anger here, and know that your not alone. Im starting a support group for people like myself. It will be called PWPWMBSA, or, people who put up with to much bullshit annonomys. I hope you join.:icon_roll

2. desko

Haha, and end rant. I get the feeling that was more of a vent for you, but it's fair enough. No one wants to deal with other peoples shit as well as deal with their own.
    PWPWMBSA sounds nifty :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: