1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC News: Introducing October's EC Spotlight!

Discussion in 'EC Monthly Spotlight: October 2020' started by Spartan 117, Aug 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan 117

Community Facilitator Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC's Spotlight for the month of October!
    This new sub-forum is updated every month with special featured discussions around various topics, news, as well as fun seasonal threads and activities. Take a look below and see what's happening for the spookiest of months: October!

:speaking_head: Each month, a staff member hosts a discussion based on a different topic. This time, we’re looking at a situation that’s been scary for everyone, and not in a fun way! How do you deal with loneliness during lockdown? We’d like to hear your thoughts and coping strategies.

:wave: Get to know the staff a little better in the monthly Staff Spotlight/Ask Me Anything thread! This month, learn the hair-raising history of the humble Hawk. Be sure to stop by and say hello.

:jack_o_lantern: Finally, reveal your horrifying Halloween Crafts, in our monthly thread: Post Your Halloween Crafts! I know, it's not a very creative name, but as a vampire's victim would say: bite me! Share your devious decorations and more.

As ever, we'd love to hear your feedback about this new sub-forum in the Empty Closets Help and Feedback section. Let us know any topics you'd like to see covered or fun suggestions for monthly activities and they could be featured here next month!​

#1 Spartan 117, Aug 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.