1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreamt I met Becky!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ccdd, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Alexander

Nope, it's all you.

....inside our heads.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm all powerful....I'd love to get in a couple other people's heads. LOL

3. Tim

Tim

I've had dreams about EC, but I forget who are in them when I wake up :S So it's quite possible you were one of them beckyg XD

4. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Some of these dreams are hilarious! I really can't believe that so many of us have EC dreams! We clearly need to get lives...or shields to protect our minds from Becky's superpower brain-wave presence... :roflmao:

5. pirateninja

Believe me, as soon as I finish University (aboot four years from now) I intend to take a year out to America. I'll make sure to stop at Oregon (and try not to end up in Canada :grin:)

I once had an EC dream. Where Becky (yes, it involves you again!) was making a cake for Paul. I have no idea why, but she was :roflmao: And Phil was hiding in the cake.

I think I can vaguely remember Ty running around screaming "The cake is a lie! The cake is a lieeeeee!"

6. silentsound

I had a dream once that I walked into the restaurant my friends and I always go to after youth group and Becky, Paul, and Lex were at a table discussing EC. I was fiercely embarrassed because I was with my friends who I am not out to, but I wanted to go and hug you all at the same time! Then Becky gave me a thumbs up, and life rocked again (because life always rocks when Becky is around) and then I woke up, contemplated logging on EC, realized that I must spend way too much time here, and went back to sleep.

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    :thumbsup:

8. SamAlex728

Hehe, under the influence of pseudoephedrine (Sudafed for all dimwits who can't use Wikipedia, and I called it that to distinguish that I took the original medication), I had a weird dream about Jazz. She moved in down the street with a woman, who I assume was her mom. It was weird. Actually, now that I think of it, it was next door. Eh, at least it woulda gotten rid of the bitch next door. Gah! Why'd I have to wake up? Life would be so much more fun with Jazz next door :icon_sad: