1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream Home?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Limoriden, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Limoriden

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just curious what everyone's dream home is.

I would like a small cabin with a rap around porch. With a stone fireplace to keep warm, and to snuggle with someone around. It would be surrounded by mountains and lake, and really nothing else for miles. Its beautiful.

This is almost exactly what i picture.

bac6e212eb3fe1be00dc98ad64771e27.jpg

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A tiny house. Below is an idea of what one is.

[​IMG]

3. Limoriden

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Very Mobile XD

4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love houses like this:
    [​IMG]

5. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

Something industrial or modern. Concrete, metal, brick, and wood accents. Modern but somewhat creative furniture & decor. Modern Boho decor accents throughout. Hints of nature indoors. Lots of succulents for landscaping. Huge doors that open to the backyard for indoor/outdoor living. Neutral tones inside & ouside, like grey, white, black, beige, etc. Large windows. An infinity pool in the backyard, along with a fire pit and outdoor lounge area. I want the house to be hidden, secluded, and private, surrounded by greenery and with a long driveway and gate in order to access the home. I love architecture, interior design, and landscape design, so I geek out over this kind of stuff haha.

#5 Shoei Loei, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2017
  6. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably a flat in a city. I'd make it nice and cosy, to contrast with the busy city outside. I'd want it to be in a converted old building, so it's really beautiful. My style would be a bit retro: some bright colours but also softer ones to tone it down, and I'd have a study where I'd keep my books.

7. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Affording a one bedroom flat within 15km of the Sydney CBD is a tall order even with good prospects so I tend to avoid thinking of what a dream house would be like.

8. Clinker

Clinker Guest

Cottage in the countryside

9. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some people live in boats. I want to live in a private jet. I don't need a house if I have a nice airplane!

10. Elysian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I find myself jumping back and forward between stylish, efficient New York apartment, 1920s Queen Anne Style two-storey and cottage in the forest that is always bathed in sunlight.

Any of those would be great, because at this point I would be lucky to afford small cardboard box on the train-tracks in terms of rent.

11. Barbatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A cottage by a lake or the seas with mountains in the background. Something cosy yet isolated. Yeah, I'm a people person alright lol.

12. Papa Joey

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ooh im ocd so a sparkly clean open house in the woods by a lake but not too far from the city. Three bathroom, four bedroom, with a big open kitchen. Everything pretty much is glass goving in natural light. I would say two floors but i have arthritis so that might not work too well haha. I could do it but it'd be a pain when im realy akey like in the winter so maybe one floor and really open. I'd absolutely LOVE to have a great dane mutt or a saint bernard too with a lil house cat for rodents and fish tank in the living room. "Obvious i like animals yet?" Some cool animal skulls to put around like of bulls or deer or raccoon. I quite like skelletons, and a nice large art room with a view of the lake. A wacon cintuiqe and nice pc with a chalk wall for ideas. All kinds of pens markers paints clays felts. A stop motion table, a 3-d program some costume concepts. I'd make tee prints and animate all day if that were the case! Maybe even make a few platform games on the side but if im doing that much i'd need a good team. I would absolutely love that but it'll prob never happen so i can settle with looking out my room window to the forrestish area behind and walking to my local lake.

13. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Everyone seems to love the woods and a lake. I grew up in a house in a pine forest not far from Lake Tahoe. Not that I didn't love it, but I feel in some sense that I've already been there and done that. I'll always want a forest retreat to escape to, but I think if I could choose any house to live in full-time, regardless of price, I'd choose something sprawling with a lot of land where I can garden, yet not far from a suburb or city. The house itself doesn't matter much to me, as long as it's not too big or too small. And I would probably require living with someone else. I'm not much for living alone.

14. Barbatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know about anyone else but I like the idea of a lake or the sea because it gives me a feeling of staring at the end of world (lol, how melodramatic but that is kinda the right description)

I also like the idea of a Bleak House kinda place, one that is an uneven warren of floors but is too big for what I'd want.

15. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly this

16. eMei

A cliché white middle class family home in the suburbs is my dream home. And a kitchen with an island. Yeah, I want an island in my kitchen.

17. Tsuru

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh well, I just dream about having a house with plenty of space to have dogs and cats. And a lovely wifey to share it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Now for real...I don't dream about a big glamorous house, but a simple one in a quiet area that allows me to relax in my spare time, without having to spent infinite hours to clean and organize

18. Cauldron

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I want something like this.
    [​IMG]

19. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want a small house in a village on the mountain, but not too far from the city. An hour or so would be fine. I love the countryside, the forest, the wilderness and I want to live there for so many reasons, but I think once in a while I'd want to visit the big city. Also I want the house to be quite close to a body of water, be it river, stream or lake. The house would be clean but messy and I'd have loads of books and some musical instruments too. I will have a garden to grow almost everything I need and invite my neighboors and friends for dinner. I also want to have a fireplace and an attic, a telescope and a bathtub. And I want my bed to be by a big window.

20. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

Something like that <3