1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Locke

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lsl1995, Sep 1, 2014.

1. lsl1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    okay seriously, I've searched through the first few pages of the entertainment forum and I have to find anyone post about this guy.

My friend sent me this video earlier today and I am so so in love with it. I feel like it should be talked about more. Not only does it represent a gay couple, but also an interracial gay couple and this is such a huge step—one of many—in the entertainment industry. I just ugh, it's great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jD-rwKznlw#t=46

and i'll just leave the link bc i'm a noob who can't figure out how to embed it. :lol:

2. White Knight

Oh my God! This is awesome and video is so touching.

Thanks for sharing.

PS: For embed a youtube video take the part of the link after watch?v= (7jD-rwKznlw#t=46 in your video) and put it between Youtube brackets.

Like this...

[YOUTUBE]7jD-rwKznlw#t=46[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks again. :grin: (*hug*)

3. lsl1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you thank you thank you! I felt like such an idiot bc it seemed like everyone else knew how to embed videos lol

And I'm glad you liked it. (*hug*) I feel like more people should know about it, so I enjoyed sharing it. I'm not gonna lie, I legit cried while watching it :lol:

4. White Knight

Ha ha. No sweat. I've learned how to do that in here as well. From Mangotree exactly, if I have to point out my sensei. :grin: