1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dont understand my feelings for someone...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CL1990, Feb 6, 2019.

1. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i feel very strange i met someone that lives abroad and when im with her its very strange...i feel pushed towards her to do things i would normally be petrified of (ie. going to visit her to her city after seeing her only once before). today she was in my city for work and we met for a short period of time and i just feel so nervous but went out of my way completely to see her and when i was with her i just felt ,,happy like excited to talk to her etc i dont know ...we have kissed etc no sex but i just feel so close to someone i dont really know much or for a long period of time...its very strange

now she has gone again i feel light and like refreshed but i have no clue when i will see her again....i dont know what im asking really....sorry im just confused this is all very new to me and i feel confused if i cant label my feelings

2. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’m getting the impression there is something about being with her that makes you feel free inside. Maybe apprehensive too but happy feelings seem to have the upper hand. Assuming I’m right, this could be related to her being from far away from where you live, and, maybe, when you are with her you too are also far away from where you live. See where I’m going? The important thing is it makes you feel happy inside and anytime that happens it is your soul telling you to follow your bliss. It is mysterious isn’t it! This is one of those times when you should take the time to do some more exploring.

CL1990 likes this.
  3. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    woww i really liked this "when you are with her you also feel far away from where you live"...that is veryvery true!!