1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Donald Trump says "Christianity will have power" if he is president

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by DreamerBoy17, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you looked at the man? He looks as though the slightest wind would knock him over. He's slouched and I'm pretty sure I saw him nodding off at the State of the Union. The poor guy probably has cancer, a good politician, sure, but look at Obama when he started office and look at him now. The job ages you quickly, it did the same to Bush and Clinton. Bernie Sanders is dying and being president is probably gonna make him go code blue.

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People said the same thing about McCain in 2008, and he's still around while being way older. Granted he wasn't the POTUS, but he isn't far off as a senator.

#42 Argentwing, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  3. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit. Donald Trump is about as religious as I am. His pandering should be absolutely transparent to anyone with half a brain in their heads.

4. tscott

Why is anyone upset about what Trump is saying. He is indeed pandering to his base. What politician doesn't. The president could not possible establish a national religion. That's why there is a Supreme Court. Even a conservative court could not sanction that.

Hillary is completely despised in so many quarters that I find it difficult see her chosen over Trump. My biggest fear with Trump is that he wakes up one morning and says, "I don't need this bullshit," and resigns.

They said Reagan was too old. Sanders health I'm sure has been vetted otherwise he wouldn't be running. His edge is that he's the only non-self-aggrandizing person running. This is not voracious ego like Hillary or Trump vying for office, here's a candidate whose running on his ideals. In all my years, I believe it's a first.