1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone else thing a Role-Playing Section would be cool?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Jun 11, 2007.

?

Would you like a Role-Playing section here?

1. Yes, I'd love it!

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. I wouldn't use it. But i don't care if we have it.

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. No, it'd be a waste of space.

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. I really don't understand what RPing is...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't know what it is BUT i'm interested in finding out.

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. xxAngelOnFirexx

Well I know a lot of you on here are really good writers or like to write. I thought that maybe you guys would enjoy a role-playing section on here. For those of you who don't know what that is it's like writing a story from your characters point of view as it interacts with other peoples characters to make a story. I used to role-play alot and i went back to my old forums and found a few posts with teaching material so if you don't know how i could post that up. If anyone else has a better description of Rping than please post it up!

2. Grof142007

I dont RPG before but i dont really like it but I LOVE reading it or Listen to other ppl talk about the one they been in

3. Steam Giant

YES! I would LOVE a roleplaying section here! RPing is so much fun! I know there are others on here who would like it, too.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

You could start a couple of role-play threads in Fun and Games, then we can see if it works and how popular it is.

We only add sections when there is a proven need for them by the number of existing threads that would fit in them.

5. Jersey4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think role playing is a little childish....except for when it's in bed :badgrin:

6. Steam Giant

For me, not only is it fun and challenging to put yourself in a fictitious character's shoes, but it's also a great escape ^^ Roleplaying is my primary source of stress relief...it's so relaxing to forget about your troubles and be someone else!

7. EthanS

EthanS Guest

:confused: :confused: :confused: Yer i like erm on the computer but.. tellin it out??:confused: :confused:

8. xxAngelOnFirexx

Well vi'll start a teaching thread in the fun and games section and then see how it goes. then i might start a rope-play. it's really ahrd to describe to people who don't understand. i really enjoyit because i can be anybody i want, be able to fly and have magic powers and not have to worry about other people accepting me.

9. Micah

Well I'll give it a go if you decide to start one :slight_smile: I've never done it before but it could be a bit of fun.

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I know nothing about role-playing, but it will be interesting to see how that thread goes over the next couple of weeks.