1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RedTrekkie95, Dec 16, 2017.

1. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi all,

I started seeing a guy recently. We get along really well and I really like him, however he's usually busy as he has a job. I know that's the truth and I understand this, but something inside me makes me feel like he may be losing interest in me. After a while of not hearing from him, I get really worried and am not sure what to think.

Is anyone else like this? How do I deal with this?

Thanks.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you've just started seeing each other, it's likely that you're not quite on the same page emotionally yet. You may have different expectations for what it means to be in a relationship, or he may have other things going on in his life (work, possible, or maybe other things too).

How long do you mean by "a while"? It's not necessarily normal to talk every day right at the outset, so give it some time, see him when you're both available, and see where it goes. :slight_smile:

3. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks for the reply, it's always helpful to get some help from someone who can see my situation from a distance. Much appreciated :slight_smile: