1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anybody else feel like this?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by kaugummy, Aug 16, 2017.

1. kaugummy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i'm not comfortable with being a male but i don't necessarily want to become a woman. while i'd like to, there's not much i can do about it. transvestism is out of question for obvious reasons and it's simply not for me. a transition procedure isn't something i could afford and it would also have quite dire consequences. if i had the money and lived somewhere else i'd go for it, but better yet would be to find a way to stop being a male whithout (necessarily) becoming a woman. i don't really care if i don't ge to be one. but being a male is not something that i can, well, get used to. castration was suggested by a doctor as a way to also fix, in some sort of "combo", my hormonal imbalances, and while it seems like a good idea to me, it's illegal in my country. i've gotten quite a lot of messages in other sites such as "slam your balls in a drawer". if you're tempted to post something like this, know it's not as witty and original as you think. it's been said countless times already

#1 kaugummy, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  2. Samthing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi kaugummy
    I've had a similar sort of experience in regards to not quite feeling like your assigned gender but not completely wanting to be the opposite gender.

I've felt like this for a while and I came to the conclusion that I am genderfluid. Some days I wear more masculine clothes and other days I wear more feminine clothes. I'm not sure if there is a way to feel more normal through medical treatment but it might help talking to a gender therapist.

I understand to some extent what you're going through and you're not alone in the way you feel.

3. kaugummy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thanks, so you've never wanted any medical treatment for it, have you?. are you a boy a girl (i mean by birth). i'm not sure we feel quite teh same way: i really want to get everything male off of me.

#3 kaugummy, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  4. Samthing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am a girl by birth. And yes I have sought out medical treatment a few times but there doesn't seem to be anything available for me. I do absolutely despise being a girl but I don't wholly want to be a boy. Although I do occasionally dress feminine, I have a stronger lean towards neutral masculine type clothes.
    It is difficult to deal with at times.

5. kaugummy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i guess i get it.

6. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    you sound like me but i have an unyielding desire to be the guy i am on the inside

7. kaugummy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    is anything stopping you (not a rhetorical question)?

8. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i'm 15...and i live in north carolina...and i'm in line to get a college scholarship for cross country but i wouldn't be considered fast enough if i was physically male