1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do you thing oaken from Frozen is gay?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by markosss, Mar 1, 2015.

1. markosss

if you have seen Frozen you probably remember Oaken one of the funniest characters in the movie.when he look at the sauna and say "hi family" we can see a man and four kids inside the sauna.some people say that the man is his husband and they have four kids.other peple say that the kid in the right is not a kid but a woman and maybe his wife and the man is just his brother or the woman is the wife of his brother.now there is a new short film coming soon named Frozen fever and oaken is goint to be in it.do you thing that we will see any hints about his family in it?do you thing he is gay?

here is the scene from the movie with oaken in case you missed it :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_w105aWPNY

and here is the trailer from Frozen fever:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQRLVxZHKPs

2. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I don't know about Oaken but I like to think that Elsa is gay:slight_smile:

3. Mith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't know, it's nice think that he could be :slight_smile: If so, I'm glad that they said it so easily not even openly, like say "it's normal, why highlight it?" (or at least I like think so)

4. Jellal

Yeah I think he's gay. Though my gaydar is like a broken metal detector, I tend to call most things gay.

5. antibinary