1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do You Have To Hide That You Go On EC?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YuriBunny, Aug 5, 2014.

1. black-cat

I am amazed that so many parents look through their kids browser/internet history O-O

I only live with my mum, and I did the whole incognito mode/deleting browser history thing until I came out, now she knows about it, I am even brave enough to have it on my bookmark bar : P

My school bans the site, but even if it didn't, I would still use it as school without hiding my screen and such.

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. littlesami

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know if i have to, but i do hide, cause my mom doesn't know and she's usually sneaking to see where i am when i'm on the internet so yeah, i hide.

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No, but I don't tell anyone I know I'm on EC, and when I'm with someone I keep my nasty habit as a secret.

5. ThePrideInside4

I do. EC is [one of] my dirty little secret. It's SO EASY to hide it, because my mom doesn't know that there is an internet browser on the Nintendo 3DS, so she doesn't bother checking my history. Hehe...I'm evil! :grin:

6. HelloSweetie

I have to hide that I'm on here as I'm not out to my family and am living back at home at the moment. It's not hard to do though.

7. Belle the Bee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Its a secrect for me. No one knows about it, but then again no one know about my sexuality. (But who knows? My sister might be reading this post)

8. jaina

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes I do have to hide it I use my iPod to go on ec and my mom doesn't go into my internet history. But I do have to be carful if I'm going to use the computer because it's in the dinning room I have a laptop put it needs to be fixed.

9. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    kind of. i have my own personal computer, and it has a password, so i dont delete my history or anything but when someone walks in or something i will close it. i mainly close it because im not out... and if seen looking at EC; a lgbt forum, then it pretty much explains it self. im just not ready for some people to know at this time. if i was out, then i would not feel the need to hide it at all, heck i would even tell people how much this place has helped me and how supportive the members are!

10. Destiel

Kind of.. my mum isn't into the whole social network thing like my tumblr and all that and I bet she'd be really against me going on EC tbh /:

11. randomly me

randomly me Guest

The pc is standing in the living room and there's always someone there,so I'm mostly doing it via phone

12. YunoGasai

i want my parents to see this just ask what it is. im not good at coming out.but whenever my dad walks i seem to be in the middle of writing something embarrassing so i hide it. i also have the bi flag as my wallpaper on everything but they never ask :/

13. C P

C P

I hide it in that I obviously don't want anyone knowing what kind of site I am on, but I'm a bit more relaxed with this than some other stuff I occasionally check out. Like if I'm in a room with others around, so long as nobody can see my phone screen, I don't hesitate too much about being on here if need be. If someone were like sitting next to me though, no, I wouldn't be on here.

14. Cam7125

Out Status:
    All but family
    Fortunately, I'm at a university where everyone is really accepting of gender/sexuality diversity.

15. babyber

I live on campus in college, and even though I'm not out at all back home, I am here... though I am really conscious about what I do on my computer while I am home for any holidays...

16. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't, My family wouldn't care, And knowing my mom, She would think it's a clothing website. :lol:

17. My True Self

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ditto!

18. thesecretcat

I have my own laptop so all is good :grin: My parents know I go on this site but they are more concerned about internet safety than my sexuality. They actually encouraged me to go on this site because they think it's good for me to speak with other people about stuff haha and seeming I know no one from the LGBT community, this seems like a good step forward with communication :slight_smile:
    Hope you all have a good day :slight_smile:

19. davidguitar20

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My parents have no idea Im on here and I hope it stays that way

20. Wildside

Wildside Guest

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: