1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have any weird "romantic kinks"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NicoletteChris, May 15, 2014.

1. NicoletteChris

Is there anything you find super romantic that you'd like to do to your partner or your partner would do to you that would really make you happy but it's sort of "weird" or unusual in a way?

Please don't think of me as weird but I've always figured I wouldn't mind shaving my girlfriend's legs for her if she wanted me to in the shower.

See what I mean by sorta weird? (everyone must think I'm a big freak from that but idk I mean I find it cute helping someone do something that usually is frustrating and takes a while since I personally despise shaving)

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I don't think that's weird. Tell me the definition of 'weird'.:grin:
    I would love to lay in the grass and just look at the clouds but that's not weird at all.

3. Hiems

I don't think you're a freak for wanting to do that.

I would want my BF and me to trim facial hair :grin: He can do me, and I can do him.

Another thing would be showering with each other. That sounds very intimate~ Plus it's practical because getting my back washed becomes so much easier with him around :lol:

4. thekillingmoon

Feeding each other ice cream or strawberries. That's super corny I know. I have a few weird food fantasies. :icon_redf

5. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

This is how the fantasy me (only fantasy me, since real me can't play the piano for shit) would play it out:

Romantic dinner at home and chat with drinks afterward between me and my partner by candlelight. Afterwards, I tuck them gently in bed, then progress gracefully down the hall (fantasy needs a long hallway with good acoustics) to baby grand piano prepped with sheet music and candelabra. I light the candles ever so delicately, while partner in bed can see the light of the flames play on the open bedroom door.

I then break tenderly into a wistful, moonlight-serenade type of piece, such as this one, with my partner listening intently and awaiting my reappearance.

[YOUTUBE]UI25JGfiHxI[/YOUTUBE]

Serenade over, I extinguish the candles, return serenely, wordlessly to the bedroom, slip deliberately out of my gown, and join my lover in bed for an amorous session of lovemaking, scented by the freshly-extinguished candles and surrounded by the echoes of said serenade.

*is corny as hell* >.<

6. AlamoCity

On the G-rated side:

I also have thing for holidays. We could start off by going to a local farm and picking out some nice carving pumpkins and spending the afternoon creating jack-o'-lanterns on the porch steps. For around Thanksgiving, I'd love to spend time with him alone and in silence in a blind waiting for a nice turkey harvest. For Christmas, spending hours on a Christmas tree farm picking out the perfect tree(s) and doing all of the requisite shopping together, helping each other out, etc., seems nice and romantic.

Also, I'd love to go fishing overnight at a local lake, cast our poles, and snuggle in the bed of the truck waiting for a bite and just talking the night away; if it gets cold, I suppose we could keep each other warm.

On the PG+ side of things:

Perhaps, we could go for a run and then shower together afterwards.

7. Story Jinx

I shave my lover's legs and everything :slight_smile:

We live in a 24/7 Onwer/pet relationship.
    I'm the Owner, the Alpha, the Pack Leader.

My lover is my pet and has a collar (locked, can't take it off).

8. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I know this sounds weird, but brushing each others teeth. I guess it's only a bit more strange than shaving eachother. Kind of reminds me of the Eegah episode of Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

9. Cass

That's not wierd really
    Although I can't think of any unusual romantic kinks I have

10. mangotree

Wearing each others clothes :slight_smile:

11. BornAnew

Giving each other massages :slight_smile:

12. MissMook

Shaving each other I wouldn't consider weird, I had always fantasized that sort of thing.

I always had a small fantasy about doing a genderbend roleplay, just out of fun and curiosity. I know that would probably be far too weird to my girl, though it's fun entertaining the thought.

13. trauma

Walking in the rain where I can feel the rain drops on his shirt!

14. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have too many of these, and noone to actually do it with. This is the part where I try to get people to feel sorry for me with whining but I'd rather say I'll do my best to eventually have someone to do these things with.

15. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone else told me this and I thought it was really cute and something I would totally do....build a blanket fort and watch a movie together!!

16. edgy

edgy Guest

hella lotz

17. Weekender

I hate cooking, but I'd love to have a fun little food fight like Idgie and Ruth have in Fried Green Tomatoes.

Or laying on the hood of a car near an airport, and having the planes pass right overhead. Like they do in Wayne's World.

I've got a thing for movies, I guess. :lol: